Explorer window opens on boot up

Hi,
I am running XP Professional
I have recently installed Nokia PC Suite 6.6
When I boot up I get an Explorer window opening at D:\Program Files\Common
(D is my boot drive). If I remove the software I don't get the Explorer
window.
Can somebody tell me how to get rid of this please.
Cheers.

Hi,

Install the software, then disable (uncheck) the entry that loads it into
memory at system startup. This you will find on the startup tab of the
System Configuration Utility (msconfig, just click start/run and type in
msconfig, then click ok). Disabling it just prevents it from loading at
startup, causing the Explorer window to come up. You can still use the
software. The real cause is that the registry entry it creates in the run
keys is incorrectly formatted.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/