[paint] Anyone got a paint chart spreadsheet

In an attempt to keep track of what paints I have and how much I have left
and what I need has anyone done a spreadsheet listing all the GW paints with
a colour guide and percentage cell that I can carry around in my PDA.
I did find a web page with all the paints listed with the colour next to the
name but after numerous searches tonight I can't seem to find it. It may
have been on the "old" GW site.
I'm off to GW tomorrow night with a nine year old with a pile of Xmas money
so wish me luck!
Thanks in advance
Robin

On 1/27/05 4:58 PM, in article XKqdnQ5_Ie9q_mTcRVnyrQ@brightview.com, "Robin
Sayce-Jones" <robin@sayce-jones.co.uk> wrote:

> In an attempt to keep track of what paints I have and how much I have left
> and what I need has anyone done a spreadsheet listing all the GW paints with
> a colour guide and percentage cell that I can carry around in my PDA.
> I did find a web page with all the paints listed with the colour next to the
> name but after numerous searches tonight I can't seem to find it. It may
> have been on the "old" GW site.
> I'm off to GW tomorrow night with a nine year old with a pile of Xmas money
> so wish me luck!
> Thanks in advance

http://www.nugaming.com/html/paints.html

Scroll down to see the colors and names stuff, but since it's html, I don't
know how much I'd trust the colors - they will be close I guess.

janet
--
A learned man is an idler who kills time by study.
George Bernard Shaw

Out from under a rock popped Robin Sayce-Jones and said

> I'm off to GW tomorrow night with a nine year old with a pile of Xmas
> money so wish me luck!

The best advice I can give you is not to buy GW paints. They're the only
thing with a life shorter than a nine year olds attention span.

If you check out http://www.rgmw.org/paint/paint.html you'll see a link on
the left called "paints". That's a list of alternatives. For a nine year
old I'd actually suggest you by Plaids Apple Barrel or Folk Art paints. If
they lose interest in Warhammer then they're perfect for other activities.

A lot of people use Apple Barrel exclusively in their mini painting. Plaid
also have a chart of all the colours on their web site. You'll find the
link on our Paints page.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.