HELP! Browsing slow but internet connection good

Meowster

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
Hey, I need help I'm new to this stuff so latley my browsing has been really slow on my main account, I'm using the guest user account and browsing seems to be fine. I looked at my task manager on my main user account and SvcHost.exe was taking up like 140,000k. I thought this might be a svchost virus but I checked it with svc host anylizer and it gave me a few warnings that 2-3 svchost.exe had 0 services, but It did not tell me if they were affiliated with Microsoft windows. I "ended the process of the svchoste.exe with security task manager, but nothing really happend the svchost on main user account was still at 140,000k. I also scanned my computer with Norton 360, spy-bot search and destroy, and Malwarebytes. I also scanned system 32 with Malwarebytes and nothing showed up, so I'm assuming it's not a virus. I also cleared out my temporary folders and browsing history. When I clear out my temporary files I notice an increased speed but after 10 minutes it starts to slow down back again. Please anyone I am open to suggestions
I'm using window 7 my Ping is 17ms my downlaod speed is 9.88Mbps and my upload speed is 2.24
Thanks. Sorry for bad spelling and conventions.