[humor] Larry Leadhead strikes again

"Wild Sci-Fi terrain Dan..."

http://www.larryleadhead.org/
6 answers Last reply
More about humor larry leadhead strikes again

    " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "Wild Sci-Fi terrain Dan..."
    >
    > http://www.larryleadhead.org/

    The really really sad thing is, at the mo if I said I was in a porn shop
    looking at wargames terrain....

    They would bloody believe me!

    --
    estarriol
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message

    > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > "Wild Sci-Fi terrain Dan..."
    > >
    > > http://www.larryleadhead.org/
    > >

    > The really really sad thing is, at the mo if I said I was in a porn shop
    > looking at wargames terrain....
    >
    > They would bloody believe me!

    Lord of the G-Strings: The Tickle Towers

    Codex: Clitty Fight

    Whoreslammer Fantasy Prattle
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Donovan Borman wrote:
    > "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>> "Wild Sci-Fi terrain Dan..."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.larryleadhead.org/
    >>>

    >> The really really sad thing is, at the mo if I said I was in a porn
    >> shop looking at wargames terrain....
    >>
    >> They would bloody believe me!
    >
    > Lord of the G-Strings: The Tickle Towers
    >
    > Codex: Clitty Fight
    >
    > Whoreslammer Fantasy Prattle

    It's all "research material" for my Slaaneshi army. Yeah, that's it.

    --
    Ken Coble

    ....for Drake held it as a religious conviction that the State had no
    business imposing on him with taxes and tariffs, and considered
    smuggling not just a good idea but a sacred observance...

    Neal Stephenson, _Quicksilver_
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Kenneth Coble" <flintlocklaser@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Donovan Borman wrote:
    > > "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message

    > >> The really really sad thing is, at the mo if I said I was in a porn
    > >> shop looking at wargames terrain....
    > >>
    > >> They would bloody believe me!
    > >
    > > Lord of the G-Strings: The Tickle Towers
    > >
    > > Codex: Clitty Fight
    > >
    > > Whoreslammer Fantasy Prattle
    >
    > It's all "research material" for my Slaaneshi army. Yeah, that's it.

    I got a Brettonian Tickler, made her like the Lady of the Lake hur hur

    Seen the ribbing on that vibro-cannon? No wonder they're called Howling
    Banshees
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:28:07 -0600, Donovan Borman wrote:

    > "Wild Sci-Fi terrain Dan..."
    >
    > http://www.larryleadhead.org/

    It's so sad, but i'll done similar. I noticed that some stuff i just
    "happened" to have around would make some really great terrain. I did some
    cutting and such so it was hard to recognize and i thought i was in the
    clear until someone asked where i got the parts from.

    --
    error: file no found
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    In article <pan.2005.01.29.20.23.16.902687@sig.invalid>, disgruntled
    pawn, see@sig.invalid Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
    > On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:28:07 -0600, Donovan Borman wrote:
    >
    > > "Wild Sci-Fi terrain Dan..."
    > >
    > > http://www.larryleadhead.org/
    >
    > It's so sad, but i'll done similar. I noticed that some stuff i just
    > "happened" to have around would make some really great terrain. I did some
    > cutting and such so it was hard to recognize and i thought i was in the
    > clear until someone asked where i got the parts from.

    LOL! That's way to funny! I'd have love to have seen the look on
    your face when the question was asked.

    Myr -warped sense of humor- midon

    --
    And I want someone to slap me with a fish every time I buy something
    new, assemble it, and then leave it unpainted for months.

    - Jakearon

    RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

    Or...

Games SCI Video Games