I am looking for comments about the product X-Setup

I am looking to see if anyone has experience - either pro or con with
the product as I am thinking of using it to help my network/windows
situations.
Currently I am having some networking issues with XP Home and Domains
and it appears this product can solve them along with others.
I appreciate whatever time you may have to post.
Thanks
Joe

I've used it for years. It's about the best I've found. The version I
currently have is v/6.5.100.beta1

Frank

"repairs" <lovetotellyou@sixties.com> wrote in message
>I am looking to see if anyone has experience - either pro or con with
> the product as I am thinking of using it to help my network/windows
> situations.
> Currently I am having some networking issues with XP Home and Domains
> and it appears this product can solve them along with others.
> I appreciate whatever time you may have to post.
> Thanks
> Joe

>I've used it for years. It's about the best I've found. The version I
>currently have is v/6.5.100.beta1
>
>Frank
>
>"repairs" <lovetotellyou@sixties.com> wrote in message
>>I am looking to see if anyone has experience - either pro or con with
>> the product as I am thinking of using it to help my network/windows
>> situations.
>> Currently I am having some networking issues with XP Home and Domains
>> and it appears this product can solve them along with others.
>> I appreciate whatever time you may have to post.
>> Thanks
>> Joe

Frank
Is that a pay for version? I read where it is freeware yet when I go
to the site I find it not to be the case. No matter, really, as it is
only a couple of gallons of gas...

Joe

repairs <lovetotellyou@sixties.com> wrote in

> I am looking to see if anyone has experience - either pro or con with
> the product as I am thinking of using it to help my network/windows
> situations.
> Currently I am having some networking issues with XP Home and Domains
> and it appears this product can solve them along with others.
> I appreciate whatever time you may have to post.
> Thanks
> Joe

This is a great program if used carefully and delibrately. Keep a log of
your changes, including what the original settings were, and only change
one thing at a time. Also suggest you reboot after every change.

Good luck.

insight

--
"Well, I wasn't going to let the thing chomp us," she said. "What's the
use of going on a quest if you just get eaten?"

Sorceress Iris

Geis Of The Gargoyle
by Piers Anthony

>> I am looking to see if anyone has experience - either pro or con with
>> the product as I am thinking of using it to help my network/windows
>> situations.
>> Currently I am having some networking issues with XP Home and Domains
>> and it appears this product can solve them along with others.
>> I appreciate whatever time you may have to post.
>> Thanks
>> Joe
>
>This is a great program if used carefully and delibrately. Keep a log of
>your changes, including what the original settings were, and only change
>one thing at a time. Also suggest you reboot after every change.
>
>Good luck.
>
>insight
Comments well taken.
Joe

I used the free version for some years then purchased the full version when
it became available. It's not a lot more than the free but when I like a
program I pay the developer.

> >I've used it for years. It's about the best I've found. The version I
>>currently have is v/6.5.100.beta1
>>
>>Frank
>>
>>"repairs" <lovetotellyou@sixties.com> wrote in message
>>>I am looking to see if anyone has experience - either pro or con with
>>> the product as I am thinking of using it to help my network/windows
>>> situations.
>>> Currently I am having some networking issues with XP Home and Domains
>>> and it appears this product can solve them along with others.
>>> I appreciate whatever time you may have to post.
>>> Thanks
>>> Joe
>>
> Frank
> Is that a pay for version? I read where it is freeware yet when I go
> to the site I find it not to be the case. No matter, really, as it is
> only a couple of gallons of gas...
>
> Joe

>I used the free version for some years then purchased the full version when
>it became available. It's not a lot more than the free but when I like a
>program I pay the developer.
>
>Frank
>
>"repairs" <lovetotellyou@sixties.com> wrote in message
>> >I've used it for years. It's about the best I've found. The version I
>>>currently have is v/6.5.100.beta1
>>>
>>>Frank
>>>
>>>"repairs" <lovetotellyou@sixties.com> wrote in message
>>>
>> Frank
>> Is that a pay for version? I read where it is freeware yet when I go
>> to the site I find it not to be the case. No matter, really, as it is
>> only a couple of gallons of gas...
>>
>> Joe

Frank, Agreed.