Finding Out when last log in was

HI,
I have a user who believes he logged off the last time he was on his
computer but came back and it was logged in as him. Where would i look to
verify what time the computer was last logged on? Is there a place to view
when a start up process last booted or a file which is overwritten?

Thank You,
Matt
1 answer Last reply
More about finding

    Thank You Doug,
    That is exactly what I was looking for it and gave me the information i
    needed.

    Matt

Login Computers Microsoft Windows XP