Removing 'stuck' items in Add/Remove Programs

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Howdy All,

I have a program 'stuck' in Add/Remove Programs.

There is no button to remove it (no buttons at all actually).

The program is Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003.

Can anyone help me with how to get rid of this?

Thanks,
Brian

Re-run the Office 2003 setup. There you can add/remove Office components
and maybe the Contact Manager is listed?