[WFB] A Tale of RGMW Gamers - Month 3

>Month 1 & 2:
>
>estarriol: High Elves
>
>Mage: Level 1. Elven Steed
>Mage: Level 1.
>
>16 Spearmen: Captain, standard bearer.
>16 Archers: Captain, standard bearer
>8 Silver Helms: Lance, light armour, barded Elven steed.
>Repeater bolt thrower
>
>Total: 1,062pts+
>Saved: -£3
>

>Right then, Month 3:
>1 Box Spearmen split amongst each unit. £15

Hang on, I've got you down as only having one Spearmen unit and two
units of Archers - should this be the other way round?

>1 High Elf Lord figure £7 to act as army commander and lead the
Silver Helms
>to there doom..... sorry Victory!

By the way, since you haven't specified armaments etc. I've listed all
your units as having the minimum configuration, but in the Silver
Helms' case this seems silly - no one uses them without heavy armour
and shields. Should I add this?

>Total spend £22, + £3 overspend from last month = £25

>Ferdinand's Spears: 21 spears, officer, standard and Musician.
>Carlos's Spears: 21 spears, officer, musician and standard.
>Isabella's Archers: 14 Archers, standard bearer and officer
>Mage, lvl1 Donna Maria who hides in the Silver Helms
>Mage, lvl1 Iolanda of Bar who cavorts with the arshers
>Alfonso's silver Helms, 8 lancers
>Juan Carlos, Army commander (providing the trouble at court rules let
him)

Bloody stupid rule that that is.

And where did your bolt thrower go?

And for that matter why are your High Elves Spanish?

Philip Bowles

Estarriol

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

"Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Month 1 & 2:
>>
>>estarriol: High Elves
>>
>>Mage: Level 1. Elven Steed
>>Mage: Level 1.
>>
>>16 Spearmen: Captain, standard bearer.
>>16 Archers: Captain, standard bearer
>>16 Archers: Captain, standard bearer
>>8 Silver Helms: Lance, light armour, barded Elven steed.
>>Repeater bolt thrower
>>
>>Total: 1,062pts+
>>Saved: -£3
>>

>>Right then, Month 3:
>>1 Box Spearmen split amongst each unit. £15
>
> Hang on, I've got you down as only having one Spearmen unit and two
> units of Archers - should this be the other way round?

Yes it should, was probably my fault!

>>1 High Elf Lord figure £7 to act as army commander and lead the
> Silver Helms
>>to there doom..... sorry Victory!
>
> By the way, since you haven't specified armaments etc. I've listed all
> your units as having the minimum configuration, but in the Silver
> Helms' case this seems silly - no one uses them without heavy armour
> and shields. Should I add this?

Please, I am working without a codex at the mo (to be rectified soon).

>>Total spend £22, + £3 overspend from last month = £25
>

>>Ferdinand's Spears: 21 spears, officer, standard and Musician.
>>Carlos's Spears: 21 spears, officer, musician and standard.
>>Isabella's Archers: 14 Archers, standard bearer and officer
>>Mage, lvl1 Donna Maria who hides in the Silver Helms
>>Mage, lvl1 Iolanda of Bar who cavorts with the arshers
>>Alfonso's silver Helms, 8 lancers
>>Juan Carlos, Army commander (providing the trouble at court rules let
> him)
>
> Bloody stupid rule that that is.
>
> And where did your bolt thrower go?

It got rectified in a different post.

> And for that matter why are your High Elves Spanish?

because no one expects the spanish inquisition!

--
estarriol

"estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message

> > And for that matter why are your High Elves Spanish?
> >
> because no one expects the spanish inquisition!

I don't see Dirty Sanchez anywhere in there;oP