Tale of RGMW Gamers [WFB]

Hello!
Sorry, but ist seems I can not answer any of the existing threads, I'm
working on this.
The Lizardmen list so far is playable as a combat patrol army.
I use the skink priest (2nd lvl.) as the army general.
I have two units of 15 skink scouts with blowpipes and
a unit of ten skinks with javelins, shield and hand weapons.

Then I added two salamanders. These are my new purchases for month two
(purchased from my son's toy dinos :) ).
This is a very nasty skirmish army, which is fun to play with for some
time.
Next thing to add is some firm saurus warrior units to increase this
force to a "real" army. This means I need two boxes of Saurus warriors
and probably a saurus hero.
Christof

In article <d79d4acd.0501300651.2444e4c4@posting.google.com>,
Christof_Bell@web.de (Christof Bell) writes:

Well, that's a new one...

>Hello!
>Sorry, but ist seems I can not answer any of the existing threads, I'm
>working on this.
>The Lizardmen list so far is playable as a combat patrol army.
>I use the skink priest (2nd lvl.) as the army general.
>I have two units of 15 skink scouts with blowpipes and
>a unit of ten skinks with javelins, shield and hand weapons.

That leaves 8 Skinks, by my calculations. What are those armed with?

>Then I added two salamanders. These are my new purchases for month two
>(purchased from my son's toy dinos :) ).

How much do Sallies cost in euros?

>This is a very nasty skirmish army, which is fun to play with for some
>time.
>Next thing to add is some firm saurus warrior units to increase this
>force to a "real" army. This means I need two boxes of Saurus warriors
>and probably a saurus hero.

One thing I forgot to mention about the Southlands list, if you're sticking
with that, is that you can only use Saurus in armies of 2,000pts or more
because each Saurus unit is 'tied' to one of the Lord choices. That is, you can
have up to one Saurus Warrior unit per Scar-Veteran (who is a Lord in
Southlands), and up to one Temple Guard unit per Slann. So you'd certainly need
the Saurus character for Southlands, but you wouldn't be able to field them
immediately. Alternatively, for a 'normal' Lustria army you can have as many
Saurus as you like.

So far I've got you down for:

Skink Priest: Level 2 (equipment unknown)

15 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
15 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
10 Skink Skirmishers: Javelins and shields

Salamander Hunting Pack: 2 Salamanders each with 3 Skink runners.

Total: 500pts
Saved: Unknown

with your month 3 selections still to be finalised.

Philip Bowles