What should i replace my NEC MultiSync 1700m+ monitor with?

RayMel1

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...ctID=c00572527

It has a ATI Radeon Xpress 200 video card. and the only thing I have done since I bought it was to add a bunch of RAM to it.

It has XP Home.

I am wanting a new lcd monitor
maybe 19", but no more than 22".

I would like integrated speakers and a 5mm response rate or better. I also want a Swivel/Tilt base.) I know that integrated speakers arent usually very good, but I seldom use them.)

I now have a NEC Multisync LCD1700M+

(The MultiSync LCD1700M+ 17" TFT active matrix display has a 1280 x 1024@ 60Hz resolution with .264mm dot pitch. It has a horizontal frequency range of 30 - 81 kHz, vertical frequency range of 56 - 75 Hz, 160 degrees viewing angle, and built-in speakers. It supports analog inputs and uses 15-pin mini D-Sub. Black and white are colors available for this model. )

that I bought new quite a few years ago when they first came out, but it's starting to show its age.

Will I need to get a new video card for a bigger Monitor? (Im thinking wide screen)

I have been looking at some Samsung Monitors, but I honestly havent had much of a problem with my NEC after all these years. But I am open to suggestons.

I also don't want to spend more than $200 for a new monitor. I have no problem with a refurbished monitor.

I don't know if all the newer LCD Monitors allow me to use a VGA cord or not, but I need that also I think.

Links to things would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!!