User cannot read jpg files

Hi,

I have a user with an XP Professional Dell Desktop that cannot open some jpg
files that are e-mailed to them. The e-mails come in fine and the file name
appears correctly as an attachment (i.e. logo5.jpg) When he tries to open
them nothing will appear except a small red X in the upper left corner.
Others jpgs that are e-mailed to him are fine. The senders of these jpgs can
successfully send these exact jpg files to other people in our organization
who can open them so the problem does not lie with the sender of the e-mails.
Both sender and receiver are Using Outlook 2002. When the user who is
having the problem receiving these jpgs saves them as a file to their my
pictures and then tries to open them they still have a problem but again they
can open other jpg files.

Can anyone suggest any possible solution to the problem.

Thanks,

--
Chuck W

Byte