As many of you may know St. Jason currently owns this news group after
buying it off Kurt for a dozen Blood Bowl Orcs. However St. Jason isn't
around to do anything useful - some say he has been burned as a witch in
a small village in New England, and some say he's entered an order of
monks (that ah heck each other continuously while praying).

So since he’s not here, I’ll have to do all the work. So in the time
honoured tradition of RGMW.

Brion K. Lienhart you’re a reg.

Elfbard you’re a reg.

Jockelinde you’re a reg.

Doctor rock you’re a reg.

I’m sure there are other new potential regs but you’ll have to grovel.

Now you all can be hated by Mike ‘Will’ Hunt aka The Watcher aka Saphron
aka Jimi Tubman.

You should all also send me a pic for the Rogues Gallery as soon as
possible.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

On 30 Jan 2005 20:34:18 GMT, Robert Singers
<rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote:

>Now you all can be hated by Mike ‘Will’ Hunt aka The Watcher aka Saphron
>aka Jimi Tubman.

That's not fair, the man hates me with a passion and I'm still not a
reg!
-Erik
"There's a lot to be said for just letting go. It also helps to keep in mind that that bastard Grim Reaper is loose in the room and moving targets are harder to hit."
-Randy Wayne White

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org
Read it for your own good!

"Erik Setzer" <erks@spam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 30 Jan 2005 20:34:18 GMT, Robert Singers
> <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Now you all can be hated by Mike 'Will' Hunt aka The Watcher aka Saphron
>>aka Jimi Tubman.
>
> That's not fair, the man hates me with a passion and I'm still not a
> reg!
> -Erik

I'd just settle for being grateful that there isn't an RGMW Death Commando
with your name on it any more. That's progress.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As many of you may know St. Jason currently owns this news group after
> buying it off Kurt for a dozen Blood Bowl Orcs. However St. Jason isn't
> around to do anything useful - some say he has been burned as a witch in
> a small village in New England, and some say he's entered an order of
> monks (that ah heck each other continuously while praying).

So they pray "Oh God, oh God, oh God..."?

> So since he's not here, I'll have to do all the work. So in the time
> honoured tradition of RGMW.

> Elfbard you're a reg.

You just want Aussie girls sending you their pictures, don't you?

> Doctor rock you're a reg.

> You should all also send me a pic for the Rogues Gallery as soon as
> possible.

Rob, Doctor Rock is Al. You've already got his pic in the gallery.

Philip Bowles

Out from under a rock popped Philip Bowles and said

> "Robert Singers" wrote
>> As many of you may know St. Jason currently owns this news group after
>> buying it off Kurt for a dozen Blood Bowl Orcs. However St. Jason isn't
>> around to do anything useful - some say he has been burned as a witch in
>> a small village in New England, and some say he's entered an order of
>> monks (that ah heck each other continuously while praying).
>
> So they pray "Oh God, oh God, oh God..."?
>
>> So since he's not here, I'll have to do all the work. So in the time
>> honoured tradition of RGMW.
>
>> Elfbard you're a reg.
>
> You just want Aussie girls sending you their pictures, don't you?

Yes and skite to RGFD that I have it and not tell them where.

>> Doctor rock you're a reg.
>
>> You should all also send me a pic for the Rogues Gallery as soon as
>> possible.
>
> Rob, Doctor Rock is Al. You've already got his pic in the gallery.

Can't be Al. Al is so vain that he made me change his picture regualarly.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

Old Bear entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> "Erik Setzer" <erks@spam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> > On 30 Jan 2005 20:34:18 GMT, Robert Singers
> > <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Now you all can be hated by Mike 'Will' Hunt aka The Watcher aka Saphron
> >>aka Jimi Tubman.
> >
> > That's not fair, the man hates me with a passion and I'm still not a
> > reg!
> > -Erik
>
> I'd just settle for being grateful that there isn't an RGMW Death Commando
> with your name on it any more. That's progress.

There isn't? Aw man... <get's out black suit and starts redoing lettering>
--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,170th of September 1993

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down, I was convulsed
with laughter. Some day I intend reading it." -- Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

Out from under a rock popped Ancient Gamer and said

>> I'd just settle for being grateful that there isn't an RGMW Death
>> Commando with your name on it any more. That's progress.
>>
> There isn't? Aw man... <get's out black suit and starts redoing
> lettering>

Damn it Jim, did it need to be skin tight lycra?

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

fog

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2002

> Out from under a rock popped Ancient Gamer and said
>
>>> I'd just settle for being grateful that there isn't an RGMW Death
>>> Commando with your name on it any more. That's progress.
>>>
>> There isn't? Aw man... <get's out black suit and starts redoing
>> lettering>
>
> Damn it Jim, did it need to be skin tight lycra?

If the old man thinks he's got somethin' to show, let him. I hear you
need an ego boost every other millenia or so, once you reach his age.
RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org - Just read it

"Flee, the Stoic Riders of Saim-Hann are upon us!
Our bolters are no match for their good posture!" -- Blue Raja

"I know you miss the Wainwrights, Bobby, but they
were weak and stupid people--and that's why
we have wolves and other large predators."
-- Gary Larson, The Far Side

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As many of you may know St. Jason currently owns this news group after
> buying it off Kurt for a dozen Blood Bowl Orcs. However St. Jason isn't
> around to do anything useful - some say he has been burned as a witch in
> a small village in New England, and some say he's entered an order of
> monks (that ah heck each other continuously while praying).
>
> So since he's not here, I'll have to do all the work. So in the time
> honoured tradition of RGMW.
>
> Brion K. Lienhart you're a reg.
>
> Elfbard you're a reg.
>
> Jockelinde you're a reg.
>
> Doctor rock you're a reg.
>
> I'm sure there are other new potential regs but you'll have to grovel.
>
> Now you all can be hated by Mike 'Will' Hunt aka The Watcher aka Saphron
> aka Jimi Tubman.
>
> You should all also send me a pic for the Rogues Gallery as soon as
> possible.

you'll have to have one from last summer cos I don't have any new ones

http://scrubby.info/hyperzone/060104.jpg

Out from under a rock popped Doctor Rock and said

>> You should all also send me a pic for the Rogues Gallery as soon as
>> possible.
>
> you'll have to have one from last summer cos I don't have any new ones
>
> http://scrubby.info/hyperzone/060104.jpg

Cheers. But more importantly where's your freaking Hobgoblin list gone?
Send me the Word doc if you want and I'll PDF it.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

fog entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Out from under a rock popped Ancient Gamer and said

> >> There isn't? Aw man... <get's out black suit and starts redoing
> >> lettering>
> >
> > Damn it Jim, did it need to be skin tight lycra?
>
> If the old man thinks he's got somethin' to show, let him. I hear you
> need an ego boost every other millenia or so, once you reach his age.

Well it makes my silvery locks stand out better. Oh yeah, you wouldn't know
about that would you...
--

"Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> fog entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
> and
> said...
>

>> "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Out from under a rock popped Ancient Gamer and said

>> > Damn it Jim, did it need to be skin tight lycra?
>>
>> If the old man thinks he's got somethin' to show, let him. I hear
>> you
>> need an ego boost every other millenia or so, once you reach his
>> age.
>>

> Well it makes my silvery locks stand out better. Oh yeah, you
> wouldn't know > about that would you...

No. Mine aren't grey yet :p
RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org - Just read it

"Flee, the Stoic Riders of Saim-Hann are upon us!
Our bolters are no match for their good posture!" -- Blue Raja

"I know you miss the Wainwrights, Bobby, but they
were weak and stupid people--and that's why
we have wolves and other large predators."
-- Gary Larson, The Far Side

Robert Singers entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
and said...

> Out from under a rock popped Ancient Gamer and said
>
> >> I'd just settle for being grateful that there isn't an RGMW Death
> >> Commando with your name on it any more. That's progress.
> >>
> > There isn't? Aw man... <get's out black suit and starts redoing
> > lettering>
>
> Damn it Jim, did it need to be skin tight lycra?

Is there any other kind?
--

In article <Xns95EF618ADA1B1rsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers wrote:

> Now you all can be hated by Mike ‘Will’ Hunt aka The Watcher aka Saphron
> aka Jimi Tubman.

Yay! This *is* code for some kind of perk, right?

--
Joakim

Estarriol

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

"fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> fog entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
>> said...
>>

>>> "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> If the old man thinks he's got somethin' to show, let him. I hear you
>>> need an ego boost every other millenia or so, once you reach his age.
>>>

>> Well it makes my silvery locks stand out better. Oh yeah, you wouldn't
>> know > about that would you...
>
> No. Mine aren't grey yet :p

What, neither of them?

--
estarriol

fog

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2002

"estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message

> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>>> fog entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
>>> and
>>> said...

>>> Well it makes my silvery locks stand out better. Oh yeah, you
>>> wouldn't know > about that would you...
>>
>> No. Mine aren't grey yet :p
>
> What, neither of them?

"either"
I'm going to laugh and laugh when you puppies turn 30 and have your
first crisis. One of these days, you all shall pay for your
insolence...

> "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

>>> No. Mine aren't grey yet :p
>>
>> What, neither of them?
>
> "either"
> I'm going to laugh and laugh when you puppies turn 30 and have your first
> crisis. One of these days, you all shall pay for your insolence...

People can have crises before the big 3-0 you know.
--
Craig (confident in having no hair loss in either side of his family for 4
generations)

> Out from under a rock popped Doctor Rock and said
>
> >> You should all also send me a pic for the Rogues Gallery as soon as
> >> possible.
> >
> > you'll have to have one from last summer cos I don't have any new ones
> >
> > http://scrubby.info/hyperzone/060104.jpg
>
> Cheers. But more importantly where's your freaking Hobgoblin list gone?
> Send me the Word doc if you want and I'll PDF it.

oh I started revising that and never got past the notes stage. don't worry,
you'll be the first to know when/if I finish it.

>>> We told you to wear the googles.
>>>
>> googles???
>
> The googles do nothing!!

Especially if your looking for something that isn't exactly mainsteam....

Out from under a rock popped elfbard and said

> Especially if your looking for something that isn't exactly mainsteam....

Are you trying to tell us something. Email address in sig.

--

"Craig Little" <craig.little@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in
>> message news:ctl1ga$nld$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk...
>>>
>>> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message

>>> What, neither of them?
>>
>> "either"
>> I'm going to laugh and laugh when you puppies turn 30 and have your
>> first crisis. One of these days, you all shall pay for your
>> insolence...
>
> People can have crises before the big 3-0 you know.

Just wait. Mine hit at 33 for some reason. I'm now happily
experiencing the bliss of still being young enough to power walk
14-1/2 miles a day while pushing 45 - 200 lbs up and down hills
knowing that kids 1/2 my age can't make it.

> Craig (confident in having no hair loss in either side of his family
> for 4 generations)

I'm told that there are worse things to lose.
RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org - Just read it

"Flee, the Stoic Riders of Saim-Hann are upon us!
Our bolters are no match for their good posture!" -- Blue Raja

"I know you miss the Wainwrights, Bobby, but they
were weak and stupid people--and that's why
we have wolves and other large predators."
-- Gary Larson, The Far Side

Craig Little entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
and said...

> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message

> >> What, neither of them?
> >
> > "either"
> > I'm going to laugh and laugh when you puppies turn 30 and have your first
> > crisis. One of these days, you all shall pay for your insolence...
>
> People can have crises before the big 3-0 you know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! 3-0 BWAHAHHAHA<snort>HAHAHA...

You know I vaguely remember when I was thirty... No wife, no kids, no grand
kids, no worries except for that upstart new gaming company called GW...
--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,171st of September 1993

> Craig Little entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
> and said...
>

>> "fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> > "estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > "either"
>> > I'm going to laugh and laugh when you puppies turn 30 and have your
>> > first
>> > crisis. One of these days, you all shall pay for your insolence...
>>
>> People can have crises before the big 3-0 you know.
>>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHA! 3-0 BWAHAHHAHA<snort>HAHAHA...

Not that I have....

> You know I vaguely remember when I was thirty... No wife, no kids, no
> grand
> kids, no worries except for that upstart new gaming company called GW...

I guess I'm accumulating too quickly then, I have the wife, kids, and
panicking about this gargantuan juggernaught that is GW, no grandkids for a
while though.

On 1/30/05 10:37 PM, in article aHhLd.9718$gS5.6110@bignews3.bellsouth.net,
"fog" <fog@notbellsouth.net> wrote:

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> fog entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
>> and
>> said...
>>

>>> "Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> If the old man thinks he's got somethin' to show, let him. I hear
>>> you
>>> need an ego boost every other millenia or so, once you reach his
>>> age.
>>>

>> Well it makes my silvery locks stand out better. Oh yeah, you
>> wouldn't know > about that would you...
>
> No. Mine aren't grey yet :p

A bit of fuzz in back do not locks make. <ducking>

janet
--
Science without religion is lame.
Religion without science is blind.