Windows Genuine Advantage - Validation Goes Mandatory, Sor..

MS seems to have caved in on requiring validation for security updates,
for the time being, so raking MS over the coals over it seems to have
paid off, at least in the short run!

http://google.com/news?q=Windows+Genuine+Advantage

http://kurttrail.com/kblog/kblogarch/00000072.php

--
Peace!
Kurt

    Quoth The Raven "kurttrail"<dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org>
    in %234qMShfkFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl

    http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/28/microsoft_genuine_ad.html
    --
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
    how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

    Highlandish wrote:
    > Quoth The Raven "kurttrail"<dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org>
    > in %234qMShfkFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl
    >> MS seems to have caved in on requiring validation for security
    >> updates, for the time being, so raking MS over the coals over it
    >> seems to have paid off, at least in the short run!
    >>
    >> http://google.com/news?q=Windows+Genuine+Advantage
    >>
    >> http://kurttrail.com/kblog/kblogarch/00000072.php
    >

    > http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/28/microsoft_genuine_ad.html

    Thanks! I already mentioned it in my blog entry for yesterday. And
    someone left a comment on that entry to another crack that cracks
    downloading from MS's web site.

    http://kurttrail.com/kblog/kblogarch/00000074.php#comments

    --
    Peace!