peter

Hi Folks,

I run www.escalemodels.com which is a website for all types of modeling
genre. I am mainly into auto modeling but I have always been intereted in
warhammer type models as well. I would love to see some of you work and this
is shameless invitation for you to share some of your work on my website.

Take care and keep modeling

--
Peter
Editor/Moderator

"Peter" <peter@escalemodels.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
>
> I run www.escalemodels.com which is a website for all types of modeling
> genre. I am mainly into auto modeling but I have always been intereted in
> warhammer type models as well. I would love to see some of you work and
> this is shameless invitation for you to share some of your work on my
> website.
>
> Take care and keep modeling

Now there's a tag which doesn't got used/acknowledged very often!
Given the good nature of the tagging, I proceeded to check out the link
provided. While it appears well laid out and categorised, I was slightly
disheartened to note that it was forum based.
Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be any dedicated GW/WHFB/40k section.

On the plus side (for me, at least,) Peter appears to be Australian based,
and should I stick around long enough, (although, Peter, I'm not very loyal,
so you shouldn't get your hopes up, but at least I'm honest ;)) it may
provide localised ideas on the material front.

It seems this site only came online at the arse end of 2004, and it's
growing into a decent sized community at an encouraging rate. All things
considered, I'm just not into model cars enough to truly appreciate it.

Thanks for the invite, Peter :)
--
Jon Hedge,
"The chances are, I said it in jest."

First time e-mails should be tagged [RGMW] to make it through my spam
filter.

RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org

peter

Thanks Jon,

Currently there isn't a dedicated GW/WHFB/40k section, but I am looking to
build my first model so maybe I'll add something soon.

Thanks for stopping by and for being honest.

The website did start around september last year and steadily growing. I
don't tolerate and negative criticism on the board, and i hope it will
continue to stay a happy place.

Cheers