I have a dell inspiron 11oo ok

and my screan is very small and i have gont to dell to get all the drivers 4 the ;ap top and it still has not fixet the problume please help ok thank youyou can email me with in asnder thank you M.S.D.O.S.system@gmail.com
16 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron 11oo
  1. Please don't post two three threads for the same issue.

    You're not really saying what's the issue at hand. What do you mean, the screen is small?
  2. frozenlead said:
    Please don't post two three threads for the same issue.

    You're not really saying what's the issue at hand. What do you mean, the screen is small?

    ok my screan is a bout 6 inchis ok and i cant fix the problume ok and i now there is a way to fix it ok please help ok.
    and my screan is suposto be my hole desktop and like i said i went to the dell web page and i got all the drivers and it still didnt fix the problume ok
  3. frozenlead said:
    Please don't post two three threads for the same issue.

    You're not really saying what's the issue at hand. What do you mean, the screen is small?

    before i reformated it t the other day it was fine then after i reformatted it my screan went about 6 inchis ok and i have tried everything
  4. Why are you saying ok every 6 words?

    So I'm assuming that your desktop is not displayed across the entire area of your LCD panel. In that case, your resolution is probably not scaled correctly. Right click your desktop, go to properties, and hit settings. There you'll find a resolution slider - move it to your maximum screen resolution.
  5. frozenlead said:
    Why are you saying ok every 6 words?

    So I'm assuming that your desktop is not displayed across the entire area of your LCD panel. In that case, your resolution is probably not scaled correctly. Right click your desktop, go to properties, and hit settings. There you'll find a resolution slider - move it to your maximum screen resolution.


    i did that and it would not let me change the resolution. at all so how can i fix this problume
  6. If that's the case, your display driver is either not installed or installed incorrectly.

    What does device manager say about your GPU?
  7. frozenlead said:
    If that's the case, your display driver is either not installed or installed incorrectly.

    What does device manager say about your GPU?

    well i now itis the driver it wont let me update it at all do u now where i can get the right driver to fix this problume please dont tell me dell i went o the dell web page and i got all trhe dell drivers ands nothing worket ok
  8. Almost any correct driver (even from Dell) should work, as long as it's for your GPU. Else, you can look up a new driver from your GPU manufacturer's website.
  9. frozenlead said:
    Almost any correct driver (even from Dell) should work, as long as it's for your GPU. Else, you can look up a new driver from your GPU manufacturer's website.

    ok lets see i have done that and it wont work and i need to find out the driver name and like i said it wont work ok is there a free propram out there that i can download and it will find the driver 4 me iam trying to find a free program like that ok
  10. From what you've told me, you have not done 'that'. Look up your GPU manufacturer, be it Intel, Nvidia, or ATI, go to their site, and download the appropriate driver directly from them. I'm assuming you know how to properly install a driver over an older one - if you need help, ask.

    There are some programs that you can download that will find drivers for you, but I've never found any that were less advertising than they were helpful. I don't recommend them.
  11. frozenlead said:
    From what you've told me, you have not done 'that'. Look up your GPU manufacturer, be it Intel, Nvidia, or ATI, go to their site, and download the appropriate driver directly from them. I'm assuming you know how to properly install a driver over an older one - if you need help, ask.

    There are some programs that you can download that will find drivers for you, but I've never found any that were less advertising than they were helpful. I don't recommend them.

    how do i find out that gpu and all that and how do i look up the rest please help and how do i find out the rest
  12. You can either look up your system specifications online or use the device manager, like I suggested earlier.
  13. frozenlead said:
    You can either look up your system specifications online or use the device manager, like I suggested earlier.

    ok help ok how do i find that mm i use windows xp home and like i said how do i find it where do i go in the pc hmmm
  14. This will tell you how to get to the device manager:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307970
  15. frozenlead said:
    This will tell you how to get to the device manager:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307970

    ok ima in the device maniger ok but i dont now what iam looking 4 ok
  16. You'll find your GPU under "display adapters"
Ask a new question

Read More

Dell Inspiron Drivers Laptops