I have a dell inspiron 11oo ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
and my screan is very small and i have gont to dell to get all the drivers 4 the ;ap top and it still has not fixet the problume please help ok thank youyou can email me with in asnder thank you M.S.D.O.S.system@gmail.com

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

ok my screan is a bout 6 inchis ok and i cant fix the problume ok and i now there is a way to fix it ok please help ok.
and my screan is suposto be my hole desktop and like i said i went to the dell web page and i got all the drivers and it still didnt fix the problume ok

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

before i reformated it t the other day it was fine then after i reformatted it my screan went about 6 inchis ok and i have tried everything

Why are you saying ok every 6 words?

So I'm assuming that your desktop is not displayed across the entire area of your LCD panel. In that case, your resolution is probably not scaled correctly. Right click your desktop, go to properties, and hit settings. There you'll find a resolution slider - move it to your maximum screen resolution.

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

i did that and it would not let me change the resolution. at all so how can i fix this problume

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

well i now itis the driver it wont let me update it at all do u now where i can get the right driver to fix this problume please dont tell me dell i went o the dell web page and i got all trhe dell drivers ands nothing worket ok

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

ok lets see i have done that and it wont work and i need to find out the driver name and like i said it wont work ok is there a free propram out there that i can download and it will find the driver 4 me iam trying to find a free program like that ok

From what you've told me, you have not done 'that'. Look up your GPU manufacturer, be it Intel, Nvidia, or ATI, go to their site, and download the appropriate driver directly from them. I'm assuming you know how to properly install a driver over an older one - if you need help, ask.

There are some programs that you can download that will find drivers for you, but I've never found any that were less advertising than they were helpful. I don't recommend them.

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

how do i find out that gpu and all that and how do i look up the rest please help and how do i find out the rest

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

ok help ok how do i find that mm i use windows xp home and like i said how do i find it where do i go in the pc hmmm

sizzle49

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009

ok ima in the device maniger ok but i dont now what iam looking 4 ok

Status
Not open for further replies.