Quick and Easy painting tips for Ogre Kingdoms

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Craig from our St Helens Store has just posted a great article on speed
painting the big brutes. Check it out at
http://www.wargamesworldforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=382&PN=1

"In Matts Ogre Tyrant article he showed you how to paint an ogre in a
neat and methodical way on a black undercoat.

In this article i will show you another way of painting ogres, that
whilst not giving you as good a finish as Matt's method, will allow you
to plough through units of this massive creatures in no time at all."

Chris Abbey
www.wargamesworld.com

<chris@wargamesworld.com> wrote in message
> Craig from our St Helens Store has just posted a great article on speed
> painting the big brutes. Check it out at
> http://www.wargamesworldforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=382&PN=1
>
> "In Matts Ogre Tyrant article he showed you how to paint an ogre in a
> neat and methodical way on a black undercoat.
>
> In this article i will show you another way of painting ogres, that
> whilst not giving you as good a finish as Matt's method, will allow you
> to plough through units of this massive creatures in no time at all."
>
> Chris Abbey
> www.wargamesworld.com

I must drop by sometime.

Not that I'll be painting any ogres any time before hell freezes over.
But I do keep on meaning to check out the St Helens group.

--
Regards,
Andy O'Neill