Closed Solved

Pcm for analog signal

can u tell me whats the name , if the noise is taken from the original sample signal, then the reconstructed signal can be known as??????
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about analog signal
  1. Best answer
    Dolby noise reduction?
  2. Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
  3. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More