Connecting MN-700 to a westell wirespeed modem

Has anyone had any success connecting these two?

I followed the documentation completely and the setup
wizard still says that it is unable to find the wireless
base station.

That the wizard cannot find the wireless router is
unrelated to the modem -- it must be a setting in the
Wireless or Security/Wireless screens on the router or the
wifi card. You may also be out of range, or be running
software firewalls or ICF -- disable them.

First, use a wired connection and verify that you have the
setup to get to the Internet (i.e. that you can browse the
Internet). If that doesn't work, check the settings on the
WAN screen of the router and the TCP/IP stack on the PC (it
should be set to obtain an IP from the server).

Then, once you have resolved the wired Internet access,
concentrate on the wireless -- Wireless and
Security/Wireless screens on the router, and the wifi card.
Typically it is easier to setup the system with WEP
disabled, and add it once everything else works. Also, it
may help to assign a static IP to the PC (e.g. 192.168.2.2,
mask 255.255.255.0, DNS and gateway 192.168.2.1) -- in this
case change the DHCP start range to 192.168.2.3 on the LAN
screen of the router.