Happy happy birthday!!

Congraes and abuse may begin.

janet
--
"When you say Man," He said, "you include women too. Everyone knows that."
She said, "That's what you think."
Muriel Rukeyser

"Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Happy happy birthday!!
>
> Congraes and abuse may begin.

Bless you, you remembered! 43...:<(

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'

> Happy happy birthday!!
>
> Congraes and abuse may begin.

Yaaaaaaaay! Happy Birthday!

"Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Happy happy birthday!!
>
> Congraes and abuse may begin.

43 years old? People get that old outside the bible??? ;-)
Happy birthday and many years to come.

--
Ecke

"Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Happy happy birthday!!
>>
>> Congraes and abuse may begin.
>
> Bless you, you remembered! 43...:<(

That's not so old. You aren't properly old until you get to 60.

Rob

On 2/9/05 2:56 PM, in article cudpst$op8$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk, "Robert
Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Happy happy birthday!!
>>>
>>> Congraes and abuse may begin.
>>
>> Bless you, you remembered! 43...:<(
>
> That's not so old. You aren't properly old until you get to 60.

What?!?!?!?!

And I was sooooo looking forward to being properly old. I'll just have to
start lying about my age.

janet
--
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties?
Linda Ellerbe

"Ecke" <White-Viper@gmx.de> wrote in message

> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Happy happy birthday!!
>>
>> Congraes and abuse may begin.
>
> 43 years old? People get that old outside the bible??? ;-)
> Happy birthday and many years to come.

I'm in the bible somewhere.

--

"Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Happy happy birthday!!
>>>
>>> Congraes and abuse may begin.
>>
>> Bless you, you remembered! 43...:<(
>
> That's not so old. You aren't properly old until you get to 60.

I never liked the idea of being proper anyway!

--

"Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Ecke" <White-Viper@gmx.de> wrote in message
>>
>> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> Happy happy birthday!!
>>>
>>> Congraes and abuse may begin.
>>
>> 43 years old? People get that old outside the bible??? ;-)
>> Happy birthday and many years to come.
>
> I'm in the bible somewhere.

'And they were wearing funny clothes and running around without an idea
where to go?'
I always thought that was a description of the army but I take your word for
it.

--
Ecke

Newsgroup FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org

Due to technology humankind produced weapons of mass destruction. Without
technology it would just take a bit longer.

Ecke entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Happy happy birthday!!
> >
> > Congraes and abuse may begin.
>
> 43 years old? People get that old outside the bible??? ;-)
> Happy birthday and many years to come.

hmmm, it's a good thing I already sent you those mini's...

8^)
--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,180th of September 1993

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I
go into the other room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

"Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> Berto entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
> said...
> HMMM a question for you Berto, is calcium available in any fruits or
> veggies? Or do you have to get it from eating rocks and drinking
> moo-juice?

I'm not Berto but...

Most dark green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens, etc.)
have calcium in them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any fruits
that have much, if any, calcium in them.

--

-smithdoerr

smithdoerr entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> > Berto entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
> > said...
> > HMMM a question for you Berto, is calcium available in any fruits or
> > veggies? Or do you have to get it from eating rocks and drinking
> > moo-juice?
>
> I'm not Berto but...
>
> Most dark green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens, etc.)
> have calcium in them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any fruits
> that have much, if any, calcium in them.

By a strange coincidence, right now in my Garden I have broccoli, spinach,
kale, collard greens, turnip greens Sweet Onions and buttercrunch lettuce...
Next month I'll be planting Tomatoes, potatoes, Green Beans, Soy Beans,
Squash (several kinds) and peppers (about four kinds)...

--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,181st of September 1993

"smithdoerr" <askmeforname@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> Berto entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
>> said...
>> HMMM a question for you Berto, is calcium available in any fruits or
>> veggies? Or do you have to get it from eating rocks and drinking
>> moo-juice?
>
> I'm not Berto but...
>
> Most dark green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens, etc.)
> have calcium in them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any fruits
> that have much, if any, calcium in them.

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Old Bear! Now go eat some greens so your bones
don't get brittle!

--

-smithdoerr

"Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Ecke entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
> said...
>

>> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > Happy happy birthday!!
>> >
>> > Congraes and abuse may begin.
>>
>> 43 years old? People get that old outside the bible??? ;-)
>> Happy birthday and many years to come.
>>

> hmmm, it's a good thing I already sent you those mini's...

Hehe. Besides didn't you help Moses with some of the more difficult words?
Besides I know people get older than that but over here they have to keep
running so the health insurace agents won't catch up with them to 'minimize'
the costs...

--

On 2/10/05 6:40 AM, in article 370vhaF55plrgU1@individual.net, "smithdoerr"
<askmeforname@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> Berto entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
>> said...
>> HMMM a question for you Berto, is calcium available in any fruits or
>> veggies? Or do you have to get it from eating rocks and drinking
>> moo-juice?
>
> I'm not Berto but...
>
> Most dark green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens, etc.)
> have calcium in them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any fruits
> that have much, if any, calcium in them.

Aren't we lucky to live in an age when you can bypass those things you just
listed and take a pill with your 2% low fat milk?

janet
--
Does feminist mean 'large unpleasant person who'll shout at me?' or 'someone
who believes women are human beings' ?

> On 2/10/05 6:40 AM, in article 370vhaF55plrgU1@individual.net,
> "smithdoerr"
> <askmeforname@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Most dark green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens,
>> etc.)
>> have calcium in them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any fruits
>> that have much, if any, calcium in them.
>>
> Aren't we lucky to live in an age when you can bypass those things you
> just
> listed and take a pill with your 2% low fat milk?

Heh. Green vegetables are like the puffer fish, if they're fresh and cooked
correctly they can be delicious, but one false move during preparation and
they become deadly! I grew up thinking I hated vegetables until I
discovered it was really just the way my mom cooked them that I hated (and
usually coming from a can too. bleh!!). But don't tell her that!!!

--

-smithdoerr

> smithdoerr entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
> and
> said...
> By a strange coincidence, right now in my Garden I have broccoli, spinach,
> kale, collard greens, turnip greens Sweet Onions and buttercrunch
> lettuce...

Yum. My current favorite leafy green is cavolo nero (black cabbage). It's
like collards but darker with a more mellow taste. Shred it up, sauté in
olive oil and garlic (with maybe a few bits of bacon for extra flavor) and
mix it into pasta or soup.

> Next month I'll be planting Tomatoes, potatoes, Green Beans, Soy Beans,
> Squash (several kinds) and peppers (about four kinds)...

Sounds good except for the soy beans. Never been able to prepare them where
they didn't have that cotton-like interior texture.

--

-smithdoerr

smithdoerr entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> > smithdoerr entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer
> > and
> > said...
> > By a strange coincidence, right now in my Garden I have broccoli, spinach,
> > kale, collard greens, turnip greens Sweet Onions and buttercrunch
> > lettuce...
>
> Yum. My current favorite leafy green is cavolo nero (black cabbage). It's
> like collards but darker with a more mellow taste. Shred it up, sauté in
> olive oil and garlic (with maybe a few bits of bacon for extra flavor) and
> mix it into pasta or soup.
>
> > Next month I'll be planting Tomatoes, potatoes, Green Beans, Soy Beans,
> > Squash (several kinds) and peppers (about four kinds)...
>
> Sounds good except for the soy beans. Never been able to prepare them where
> they didn't have that cotton-like interior texture.

My wife uses them to make a kind of a bean paste, then she adds in some
ground up dried peppers and it makes a nice additive for rice.

--
Jim M
posted on this day, the 4,181st of September 1993

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I
go into the other room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

> Aren't we lucky to live in an age when you can bypass those things you just
> listed and take a pill with your 2% low fat milk?

Low-fat milk? Bleah, scummy grey water. I'd rather eat the vegetables.

Brad

--
Don't bother with the yahoo address - I never read it.
bjhann at hotkey dot net dot au

Brad Hann entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> > Aren't we lucky to live in an age when you can bypass those things you just
> > listed and take a pill with your 2% low fat milk?
>
> Low-fat milk? Bleah, scummy grey water. I'd rather eat the vegetables.

Yeah, eat veggies, fresh fish and venison, drink whole milk and gallons of
tea. I'll outlive myself, if I eat much healthier...
--

> "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 2/10/05 6:40 AM, in article 370vhaF55plrgU1@individual.net,
>> "smithdoerr"
>> <askmeforname@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Most dark green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens,
>>> etc.)
>>> have calcium in them. Off the top of my head I can't think of any
>>> fruits
>>> that have much, if any, calcium in them.
>>>
>> Aren't we lucky to live in an age when you can bypass those things you
>> just
>> listed and take a pill with your 2% low fat milk?
>
> Heh. Green vegetables are like the puffer fish, if they're fresh and
> cooked correctly they can be delicious, but one false move during
> preparation and they become deadly! I grew up thinking I hated vegetables
> until I discovered it was really just the way my mom cooked them that I
> hated (and usually coming from a can too. bleh!!). But don't tell her
> that!!!

You ate canned vegetables?

manickZe entered the world pub known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and
said...

> "smithdoerr" <askmeforname@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Janet Quick" <janetq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> On 2/10/05 6:40 AM, in article 370vhaF55plrgU1@individual.net,

> >> Aren't we lucky to live in an age when you can bypass those things you
> >> just
> >> listed and take a pill with your 2% low fat milk?
> >
> > Heh. Green vegetables are like the puffer fish, if they're fresh and
> > cooked correctly they can be delicious, but one false move during
> > preparation and they become deadly! I grew up thinking I hated vegetables
> > until I discovered it was really just the way my mom cooked them that I
> > hated (and usually coming from a can too. bleh!!). But don't tell her
> > that!!!
> >
> You ate canned vegetables?

Did you shudder too when you read that?

--

> well if they were all corn you might survive the ordeal, but any leafy
> vegetables, or beans would just be to much for the body to stand and you
> would probably be better off taking your chances with the nuclear
> winter...

Legumes (sp? peas, beans, etc.) don't get so soggy from drowning in a can
forever but corn was still horrible as they seemed to pick up the "can
flavor" more than others. Thinking back I would probably have been better
off eating the can instead.

--

-smithdoerr

> well if they were all corn you might survive the ordeal, but any leafy
> vegetables, or beans would just be to much for the body to stand and you
> would probably be better off taking your chances with the nuclear
> winter...

AHHHHHHHHHH! CHILDREN OF THE CORN! CHILDREN OF THE CORN! *BLAM! BLAM!*

> "Ancient Gamer" <hnjcomics@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> well if they were all corn you might survive the ordeal, but any leafy
>> vegetables, or beans would just be to much for the body to stand and you
>> would probably be better off taking your chances with the nuclear
>> winter...
>
> Legumes (sp? peas, beans, etc.) don't get so soggy from drowning in a can
> forever but corn was still horrible as they seemed to pick up the "can
> flavor" more than others. Thinking back I would probably have been better
> off eating the can instead.

Can corn is evil, Frozen corn is okay, but I'm growing corn at the moment
and that's perfect for me!