[FW] New Epic Tau

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_EPIC_40_000_TAU_14.html

The Piranhas and Tetras look better in epic scale.

Rob
3 answers Last reply
More about epic

    "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_EPIC_40_000_TAU_14.html
    >
    > The Piranhas and Tetras look better in epic scale.

    The Piranha looks better, though a little heavy for a Land Speeder
    equivalent. The Tetra is better in 40k; the Epic one looks too elongated,
    and in any case the 40k one is a great little model, while the 40k Piranha
    is only so-so.

    Philip Bowles
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_EPIC_40_000_TAU_14.html
    >
    > The Piranhas and Tetras look better in epic scale.
    >
    > Rob

    I thought the 40k Tetras fought in groups of two.
    Why do the epic ones come three to a pack?
    --
    Jon Hedge,
    "The chances are, I said it in jest."

    First time e-mails should be tagged [RGMW] to make it through my spam
    filter.

    RGMW FAQ @ http://www.rgmw.org
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Jon Hedge" <ihug.com.au@dopefish> wrote in message

    > "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_EPIC_40_000_TAU_14.html
    >>
    >> The Piranhas and Tetras look better in epic scale.
    >>
    >> Rob
    >>

    > I thought the 40k Tetras fought in groups of two.
    > Why do the epic ones come three to a pack?

    Epic units will most likely be 6-strong, much like other vehicles that can
    be squadroned in 40k (War Walkers, for instance). They look small enough to
    mount two to a stand, but not if you only get three for £9.

    Philip Bowles

Epic Games Video Games