[40K] Painted stuff for viewing

Been putting up stuff for a bit for folks to see, forgot to post a note
here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v229/azazal/

Enjoy and all that stuff

Thanks :)

The flames are the top knot from a chaos marine

In article <1108130749.243438.213640@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
azazal, azazal@sharkattacks.com Varfed out the following in Timo
speak...
> Been putting up stuff for a bit for folks to see, forgot to post a note
> here:
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v229/azazal/
>
> Enjoy and all that stuff

Some nice work - really like the 'Nid Hunter' Ultras. You've put
some nice additional touches on them and they look good. Love the guy
with the Berserker head and the Ripper head for a knee pad. The studded
armor is a nice touch too as well as the end of the flamer. Are the
flames modeled out of green stuff or something similar? As for the
Dread, I look forward to seeing it when it's all painted. If it's
anywhere near as nice as your McCragge (spelling?) command figure, it's
going to look sweet.

Myrmidon

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****