[40K] Painted stuff for viewing

Been putting up stuff for a bit for folks to see, forgot to post a note
here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v229/azazal/

Enjoy and all that stuff
2 answers Last reply
More about painted stuff viewing

    Thanks :)

    The flames are the top knot from a chaos marine
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    In article <1108130749.243438.213640@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    azazal, azazal@sharkattacks.com Varfed out the following in Timo
    speak...
    > Been putting up stuff for a bit for folks to see, forgot to post a note
    > here:
    >
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/v229/azazal/
    >
    > Enjoy and all that stuff

    Some nice work - really like the 'Nid Hunter' Ultras. You've put
    some nice additional touches on them and they look good. Love the guy
    with the Berserker head and the Ripper head for a knee pad. The studded
    armor is a nice touch too as well as the end of the flamer. Are the
    flames modeled out of green stuff or something similar? As for the
    Dread, I look forward to seeing it when it's all painted. If it's
    anywhere near as nice as your McCragge (spelling?) command figure, it's
    going to look sweet.

    Myrmidon

    #1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
    much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

    - Eric Noland

    # 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
    raise a Warhammer army

    - Roy Cox

    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

    ****