[40K SM] My army so far...........

Last response: in Video Games
February 11, 2005 5:53:59 PM

Commander
Chaplain
HQ Squad
Landraider

Tech Marine and Servitors
Rhino

4 x Razorback Squads

3 Assault Squads

Landraider Crusader

Whirlwind

2 Dreadnoughts

Basically I just bought all that..... Of course I am going to buy some new
Termies to add to the look.... (and swap with one of the other elites)

I am not thinking points here I am thinking looks... and I wanted a
structured look to the force....

More about : 40k army

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 7:41:04 PM

In article <bG3Pd.62382$B8.33792@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, Snarfgargle
the 43rd The Condottiere, snargargle@thepalace.com Varfed out the
following in Timo speak...
> Commander
> Chaplain
> HQ Squad
> Landraider
>
> Tech Marine and Servitors
> Rhino
>
> 4 x Razorback Squads
>
> 3 Assault Squads
>
> Landraider Crusader
>
> Whirlwind
>
> 2 Dreadnoughts

It'll be cool to see that many Razorback squads on the table when
it's done. Your opponent won't know what to shoot at first or if they
should just run. (Unless of course you're playing against Tau, or
Armored Company.)

Myr :)

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

February 11, 2005 9:31:48 PM

Well I just ordered the other two Razorback Squads too........

just to fill every slot

oh and a Librarian......... and posse in another Razorback... and on payday
its ANOTHER Razorback to split my Chaplain into with his own posse

:)
:)
!