remote assistance error

I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help you"

"Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"

Any suggestion?
3 answers Last reply
More about remote assistance error

    you should check windows firewall and uner the exceptions tab make sure that
    the remote acsess box is checked
    ken

    "newguy" wrote:

    > I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help you"
    >
    > "Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"
    >

    > Any suggestion?

    Howdy,
    Check out
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306496

    Regards
    Paul Mckenna

    "newguy" wrote:

    > I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help you"
    >
    > "Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"
    >

    > Any suggestion?

    HOW TO: Enable Remote Assistance in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=305608

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "newguy" <newguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help
    >you"
    >
    > "Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"
    >

    > Any suggestion?

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP