remote assistance error

July 26, 2005 5:51:05 PM

I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help you"

"Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"

Any suggestion?
July 26, 2005 5:59:07 PM

you should check windows firewall and uner the exceptions tab make sure that
the remote acsess box is checked
ken

"newguy" wrote:

> I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help you"
>
> "Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"
>

> Any suggestion?
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 6:19:01 PM

Howdy,
Check out
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306496

Regards
Paul Mckenna

"newguy" wrote:

> I get this error message after the users select "Invite someone to help you"
>
> "Your current system settings prevent you from sending an invitation"
>

> Any suggestion?
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 1:32:41 PM

HOW TO: Enable Remote Assistance in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=305608

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org