Taskbar configuration...Advise Please..

I would suggest moving the mouse to | next to AOL 9.0 in your pic then left
click and drag it to the right and up so it all appears on one line, then you
should be able to drag the 'taskbar' down so it's a single line.

Regards
Paul Mckenna

"Dermot" wrote:

> I am having a problem putting my taskbar back the way I had it.
> A picture of it can be seen here...
> http://hometown.aol.co.uk/dermothayes05/myhomepage/photopersonal.html
> With a description of my problem
> Thanks
> Dermot

Dermot

Thanks for the reply.
That worked fine
Heres the result!!!!
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/dermothayes05/myhomepage/photopersonal.html
Cheers
Dermot

"Paul Mckenna" wrote:

> I would suggest moving the mouse to | next to AOL 9.0 in your pic then left
> click and drag it to the right and up so it all appears on one line, then you
> should be able to drag the 'taskbar' down so it's a single line.
>
> Regards
> Paul Mckenna
>
> "Dermot" wrote:
>
> > I am having a problem putting my taskbar back the way I had it.
> > A picture of it can be seen here...
> > http://hometown.aol.co.uk/dermothayes05/myhomepage/photopersonal.html
> > With a description of my problem
> > Thanks
> > Dermot

LOL, yeah not sure i needed a pic but thanks anyway :)

"Dermot" wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
> That worked fine
> Heres the result!!!!
> http://hometown.aol.co.uk/dermothayes05/myhomepage/photopersonal.html
> Cheers
> Dermot
>
> "Paul Mckenna" wrote:
>
> > I would suggest moving the mouse to | next to AOL 9.0 in your pic then left
> > click and drag it to the right and up so it all appears on one line, then you
> > should be able to drag the 'taskbar' down so it's a single line.
> >
> > Regards
> > Paul Mckenna
> >
> > "Dermot" wrote:
> >
> > > I am having a problem putting my taskbar back the way I had it.
> > > A picture of it can be seen here...
> > > http://hometown.aol.co.uk/dermothayes05/myhomepage/photopersonal.html
> > > With a description of my problem
> > > Thanks