[40K] A few rules queries guys.....

Ok....

I admit it the last time I played was RT, and at 37 my cerebellum fuses
easily :) :)

Twin linked weapons : I take it that I am correct in thinking that I don’t
roll for two weapons but instead get to re roll any misses ?? Thus the
hurricane bolter rolls 3 (or 6 at 12 inch or less) dice with re rolls for
all the misses ?

Rapid fire weapons : The way I read it, I can move up to twelve inch and
fire twice but I have to stay static to be able to fire 13-24 inches ???

Targets : I assume now that rather than selecting individual I pour fire
into an enemy unit en masse and then use the ‘majority rule’ to work out who
gets it ?

Thanks for your patience......... Oh for a nice simple game of WRG 6th Ed
Ancients LOL
1 answer Last reply
More about rules queries guys

    "Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere" <snargargle@thepalace.com> wrote in
    message news:uWjPd.45537$68.5953@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > Ok....
    >
    > I admit it the last time I played was RT, and at 37 my cerebellum fuses
    > easily :) :)
    >
    > Twin linked weapons : I take it that I am correct in thinking that I don't
    > roll for two weapons but instead get to re roll any misses ?? Thus the
    > hurricane bolter rolls 3 (or 6 at 12 inch or less) dice with re rolls for
    > all the misses ?

    That is correct. All twin-link does is make it less likely to miss.

    > Rapid fire weapons : The way I read it, I can move up to twelve inch and
    > fire twice but I have to stay static to be able to fire 13-24 inches ???

    Yes, correct. You can always shoot twice at 12", regardless of movement,
    but must stay still to shoot further. You may not, however, assault after
    shooting a rapid fire weapon.

    > Targets : I assume now that rather than selecting individual I pour fire
    > into an enemy unit en masse and then use the 'majority rule' to work out
    who
    > gets it ?

    Again, correct. Though really, your opponent will be pulling identical
    basic troopers about 90% of the time. There are only a couple of mixed
    armor units in the game, but it's enough to have a whole rule.

    > Thanks for your patience......... Oh for a nice simple game of WRG 6th Ed
    > Ancients LOL

    No problem

    Karyth Teel

Games Video Games