[whfb] Elven food freshness

" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message news:<3zYPd.1505$%h4.191@fe07.lga>...
> http://uk.games-workshop.com/sneakpeeks/warhammer/default.htm
>
> Selafyn (cellophane)....lord of Saranwrap? Nice model though, someone pick
> me one up will you?

I think it's the UK release of a model used in a German campaign, then
called Phytrion. GW did the same with the Chaos figure, a Marauder
champion, selling him as a limited edition in Warhammer World during
the Storm of Chaos.

Philip Bowles

In the new manuscript <3zYPd.1505$%h4.191@fe07.lga>, Donovan Borman
penned the following script...

> Selafyn (cellophane)....lord of Saranwrap? Nice model though

The Inquisitor model is a lot better ;o) Personally I think he looks a
bit like a Drow with that pale skin paint job...
--
I see great shots, but the voices worry me...

www.CelticShadows.co.uk

" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> dixit
(news:3zYPd.1505$%h4.191@fe07.lga):

> http://uk.games-workshop.com/sneakpeeks/warhammer/default.htm
>
> Selafyn (cellophane)....lord of Saranwrap? Nice model though, someone
> pick me one up will you?

I got this model as a gift for my Spanish White Dwarf suscription, maybe a
couple of years ago.

--
Fendetestas

verdadera@dirección.aqui -----> fendetestasns att telefonica dott net