[whfb] Rules Question, Mark of Chaos Undivided

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2005 3:06:11 PM

I am thinking about adding a Champion with the Helm of Many Eyes to my
chaos army. If he has the Mark of Chaos Undivided he will be allowed
to reroll his Stupidity test, right?

What if he joins a unit of trolls. Will I be allowed to roll twice for
their stupidity at Ld8?

Seems a bit too good.

/Luna
--
Daniel Luna | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@update.uu.se | a) Laziness.

More about : whfb rules question mark chaos undivided

Anonymous
February 15, 2005 10:51:16 PM

"Daniel Luna" <luna+usenet@update.uu.se> wrote in message
>I am thinking about adding a Champion with the Helm of Many Eyes to my
> chaos army. If he has the Mark of Chaos Undivided he will be allowed
> to reroll his Stupidity test, right?

No

> What if he joins a unit of trolls. Will I be allowed to roll twice for
> their stupidity at Ld8?

Once at ld 8.

> Seems a bit too good.

Mark of chaos undivided is only taken for break tests
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 2:01:37 AM

Daniel Luna <luna+usenet@update.uu.se> writes:

> I am thinking about adding a Champion with the Helm of Many Eyes to my
> chaos army. If he has the Mark of Chaos Undivided he will be allowed
> to reroll his Stupidity test, right?
>
> What if he joins a unit of trolls. Will I be allowed to roll twice for
> their stupidity at Ld8?
>
> Seems a bit too good.

Anyone?

/Luna
--
Daniel Luna | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@update.uu.se | a) Laziness.
http://www.update.uu.se/~luna/ | b) I can.
Don't look at my homepage (it stinks).| c) I can get away with it.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 4:30:03 AM

> Daniel Luna <luna+usenet@update.uu.se> writes:
>
>> I am thinking about adding a Champion with the Helm of Many Eyes to my
>> chaos army. If he has the Mark of Chaos Undivided he will be allowed
>> to reroll his Stupidity test, right?

yes.

>> What if he joins a unit of trolls. Will I be allowed to roll twice for
>> their stupidity at Ld8?

yes.

>> Seems a bit too good.

nope, just a viable way of getting the best value from it.
!