Mary

I have a question about one of my startup items which is the rundll32.exe
bthprops. I did a search but am still not sure whether I can uncheck this
or not.

Anyone know?

Thanks
Mary

My search yielded the fact that its a "bluetooth" animation/activation file.
do you use any bluetooth devices??
peterk

the problem
"Mary" <absolutelymary@calm.com> wrote in message
>I have a question about one of my startup items which is the rundll32.exe
>bthprops. I did a search but am still not sure whether I can uncheck this
>or not.
>
> Anyone know?
>
> Thanks
> Mary

Mary

Yes, I do. Thank you so much. I will keep it checked.

Mary