MN-100 and traffic shaping

Any chance that the MN-100 could have one more feature by adding Traffic
shaping? I have Comcast HSI and some areas have that on but not in mine and
in speed tests the bandwidth looks choppy when looking at netpersec
software.
For that matter do any Microsoft routers have that traffic shaping function?
Thanks.

joker

I doubt you will see that feature ever added to the Microsoft routers as
they were intended for people at home who don't know much about
computers. That's why some features have been dumbed up to prevent
invalid entries.