not able to get disk 4 to start flight simulator 2004

Last response: in Video Games
April 24, 2004 1:06:39 AM

last week I bought my first copy of Flight Simulator
2004. I had no problems downloading all disks except disk
4. I then returned my first copy I purchased and got
another copy this week. I have the same problem with disk
4. All I get when I start disk 4 is distortion, what can
I do to solve this problem?
Anonymous
April 24, 2004 1:29:16 PM

Hi Clouddancer,

You don't need to "start disk 4", all you need is to start
the game itself by clicking on it from your Start Menu. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"clouddancer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3a1101c429b1$8b3eb7b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| last week I bought my first copy of Flight Simulator
| 2004. I had no problems downloading all disks except disk
| 4. I then returned my first copy I purchased and got
| another copy this week. I have the same problem with disk
| 4. All I get when I start disk 4 is distortion, what can
| I do to solve this problem?
September 18, 2008 12:28:00 PM

go to www.scenery.org/faq.htm download fsx fix open it and you wont needdisk 4 to play but i need a disk four kids broke mine cpould u send me a copy cant find any place to buy one do not wnat to buy the whole game i have it and pc crasdhed cant install withiut it
314 306b 4822 al
January 19, 2010 3:21:32 PM

check amazon.com people are selling full copy's of 2004 for less than 15.00 with shipping..
!