MN-700 problem with Netmeeting

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to configure the MN-700
wireless router to use port forwarding with Netmeeting I
have tried different combinations and it hasn't worked. I
am hesitant to use a virtual DMZ because I (probably)
won't be able to use othe video applications from my other
computer in the network.

Thanks in advance

joker

The DMZ is your only choice for that program.