(ST) Marauder Preview

Hi guys,

Starship Troopers. Marauders. Start killing Bugs. . .

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/news/news_item.php?pkid_news=53&PHPSESSID=12e939ddf444b9f27e405530ba816a45

Matthew Sprange
Mongoose Publishing

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
157 answers Last reply
More about marauder preview

    Any idea on a rough release date for the drop ships?

    Dan
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > Anything going on for bigger items like dropships and tactical bombers?

    Indeed - if you have a look at the preview army lists in our site,
    everything within them will be out this year, including the Slingshots and
    TAC Fighters. . .

    Matthew
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    >> Everyone would prefer that you did post at least vaguely on topic Jimi.
    >
    > What? even the nutter?

    Ask your sock yourself. HTH.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

    Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns960470FDF39FCrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
    > Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
    >
    > >> Everyone would prefer that you did post at least vaguely on topic Jimi.
    > >
    > > What? even the nutter?
    >
    > Ask your sock yourself. HTH.

    I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.

    I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
    high socks.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    In article <Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
    rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
    > Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
    >
    > > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
    >
    > I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
    > high socks.

    It's obvious he doesn't wear underwear - being a complete dickhead, he
    wouldn't be able to see where he was going...

    Myr ;)

    #1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
    much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

    - Eric Noland

    # 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
    raise a Warhammer army

    - Roy Cox

    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

    ****

    RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

    Or...

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
    > In article <Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
    > rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
    >> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
    >>
    >> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
    >>
    >> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan
    >> knee
    >> high socks.
    >
    > It's obvious he doesn't wear underwear - being a complete dickhead, he
    > wouldn't be able to see where he was going...

    That would be an outtake.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
    > Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
    >
    > > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
    >
    > I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
    > high socks.

    lol
    Pervert.
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    >> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely
    >> tan knee high socks.
    >
    > lol
    > Pervert.

    Yes that's certainly the mental image that you create.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns9606635388AEFrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
    > Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
    >
    > >> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely
    > >> tan knee high socks.
    > >
    > > lol
    > > Pervert.
    >
    > Yes that's certainly the mental image that you create.

    Now,now, Singers Dont transfer your 'weakness' on to others. Admiting
    youre a pervert could be the first step in getting treatment.

    Unless you revell in it of course.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Matthew Sprange wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > Starship Troopers. Marauders.
    8<Snippage>8

    When you find youself in danger,
    When you're threatened by a stranger,
    When it looks like you will take a lickin'.

    There is someone waiting,
    Who will hurry up and rescue you,
    Just C a-a-a-l l for Super Chicken! (Buk - ack!)

    > Matthew Sprange

    Playa

    --

    "It's erotic if you use a feather.
    It's kinky if you use the whole chicken."

    Robert Singers wrote:

    > Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet
    act.
    > Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad man.

    So says the fellow who links(ed) to japanese cartoon porn on his
    personal web site.
    Have you taken those links down down or changed them now, Singers?
    Whats that?? they wernt links to cartoon porn?? If you say so Singers
    .....If you say so.

    Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Robert Singers wrote:

    > > Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.
    >
    > LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.

    Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
    webmaster.

    Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
    Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
    Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??

    Mr Robert Singers, Attention whore.
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Robert Singers wrote:
    > Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
    said

    > > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
    >
    > Just, hell no he is "the twat"
    >
    > > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
    >
    > Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
    bites
    > when we do?

    Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
    own little delusion.

    Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
    am.

    He's a poor little deluded attention whore.
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Jimi are you just a twat ?????

    Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped and said

    >> Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet
    >> act. Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad
    >> man.
    >
    > So says the fellow who links(ed) to japanese cartoon porn on his
    > personal web site.

    What would that have to do with you being a sad act? Oh I see because as
    well as stalking me across Usenet, posting your little rants about me on
    various forums, you also like to read my homepages. Well Jimi the link
    to Sexy losers is marked as xxx rated.

    > Have you taken those links down down or changed them now, Singers?
    > Whats that?? they wernt links to cartoon porn?? If you say so Singers
    > ....If you say so.

    What are you blatering about you deranged tosser. Most of Sexy losers is
    no worse than heavey metal magazine.

    > Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.

    LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and said

    > Jimi are you just a twat ?????

    Just, hell no he is "the twat"

    > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......

    Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he bites
    when we do?

    We do it because with all his hate mail and posts, and threats to beat
    people up at Games Days etc he just comes out worse off everytime. There's
    a beautiful sense of ... I don't know ... possibly dharma about it.

    I can only surmise that Jimi behaves the way he does because he's mentally
    ill. Anyone else would have learned by now to behave differently. Erik
    certainly did.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    > Now,now, Singers Dont transfer your 'weakness' on to others.

    So not wearing walk socks with my sandels makes me weak? I'm sorry Jimi
    but I just can't bring my self to buy beige socks.

    > Admiting youre a pervert could be the first step in getting treatment.

    It would be and we all live in hop but ......

    > Unless you revell in it of course.

    Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet act.
    Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad man.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Hey sock s and sandals are cool............
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

    > Robert Singers wrote:
    >> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
    > said
    >>
    >> > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
    >>
    >> Just, hell no he is "the twat"
    >>
    >> > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
    >>
    >> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
    > bites
    >> when we do?
    >
    > Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
    > own little delusion.
    >
    > Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
    > am.
    >
    > He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

    Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
    are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message news:<421d1809$0$12861$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
    > <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Robert Singers wrote:
    > >> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
    > > said

    > >> Just, hell no he is "the twat"

    > >> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
    > > bites
    > >> when we do?
    > >
    > > Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
    > > own little delusion.
    > >
    > > Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
    > > am.
    > >
    > > He's a poor little deluded attention whore.
    >
    > Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
    > are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?

    http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/harpo.jpg
  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

    > Robert Singers wrote:
    > > Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
    > said
    > >
    > > > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
    > >
    > > Just, hell no he is "the twat"
    > >
    > > > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
    > >
    > > Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
    > bites
    > > when we do?
    >
    > Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
    > own little delusion.
    >
    > Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
    > am.
    >
    > He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

    Who exactly is posting to this newsgroup in an attempt to harass a handful
    of people, and in the process making a fool of himself? That'd be you, man.
    I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.

    Even if the regs you're sniffing after act as childish as you, they're
    tolerated. You're the one with absolutely zero street cred in this part of
    town. If you've got some legal case against someone here, piss or get off
    the pot...either way RGMW wins.
  23. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped and said

    >> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.
    >
    > Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
    > webmaster.

    Jimi Jimi Jimi you sad deluded fool. How do you equate me laughing at you
    with me being in pain. You amuse me greatly you jackass.

    > Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
    > Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
    > Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??

    Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on the
    hook.

    > Mr Robert Singers, Attention whore.

    Wiggle little fish wiggle. We know how much you like the hook.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns96079987CA9D4rsingers@IP-Hidden>...
    > Out from under a rock popped and said
    >
    > >> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.
    > >
    > > Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
    > > webmaster.
    >
    > Jimi Jimi Jimi you sad deluded fool. How do you equate me laughing at you
    > with me being in pain. You amuse me greatly you jackass.
    >
    > > Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
    > > Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
    > > Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??
    >
    > Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on the
    > hook.

    Nice attempt at transferance, Singers. I'll give you a 1.5. Do you
    want to try again, attention whore?
  25. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message news:<KaeTd.270$hJ7.213@fe02.lga>...

    > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.

    Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    internet.
    I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
  26. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
    >
    > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > internet.
    > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

    Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the net to
    find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a bunch of
    research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no need. Your every
    post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you with. Besides it only
    takes a minute to scan through your pathetic drivel. Just think, there's
    people looking over my shoulder right now laughing their asses off at your
    expense.
  27. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message news:<60lTd.4619$tP5.2901@fe02.lga>...
    > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
    > >
    > > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > > internet.
    > > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
    >
    > Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the net to
    > find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a bunch of
    > research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no need. Your every
    > post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you with. Besides it only
    > takes a minute to scan through your pathetic drivel. Just think, there's
    > people looking over my shoulder right now laughing their asses off at your
    > expense.

    The truth hurts does it Donovan?
    You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
    shoulder could be your boss.
  28. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
    >> <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

    >> > said

    >> > bites
    >> >
    >> > Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
    >> > own little delusion.
    >> >
    >> > Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
    >> > am.
    >> >
    >> > He's a poor little deluded attention whore.
    >>
    >> Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
    >> are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?
    >

    > http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/harpo.jpg

    the only problem with your otherwise wise move of avoiding sending yourself
    down the river is that nobody bothers to look at the links. Why don't you
    just save bandwidth and clear off. It's not your house any more anyway.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  29. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    >" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
    >
    > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > internet.
    > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

    Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand, cowardly trick
    that you are all too familiar with.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  30. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message news:<421e054a$0$5588$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
    > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > >" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
    > >
    > > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > > internet.
    > > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
    >
    > Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand, cowardly trick
    > that you are all too familiar with.

    http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stones+may+break+my+bones,+(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).
  31. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
    > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > internet.
    > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

    Now I *know* you're Jimi :D It's just the kind of level you'd stoop to!.

    --
    Daniel Blakemore
    Mini Gallery #1 - http://www.rottenlead.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=8
    #2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_name=MYLORDKHORNE
    #3 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
    ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne
  32. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Old Bear and said

    > the only problem with your otherwise wise move of avoiding sending
    > yourself down the river is that nobody bothers to look at the links.
    > Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off. It's not your house
    > any more anyway.

    Jimi enjoys being owned far too much to move on, but the tragic queen lies
    to himself about it.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  33. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Donovan Borman and said

    > Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the
    > net to find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a
    > bunch of research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no
    > need. Your every post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you
    > with. Besides it only takes a minute to scan through your pathetic
    > drivel. Just think, there's people looking over my shoulder right now
    > laughing their asses off at your expense.

    I bet it get's Jimi all excited that people are paying attention to him.
    It's one thing for him to be a whore, but being a common whore must make
    his day.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  34. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    > " Donovan Borman" wrote
    >>
    >> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
    >
    > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > internet.

    Quite often I do.

    > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

    Don't have a job do you Jimi.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  35. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > > > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message

    > > > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    > > > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    > > > internet.
    > > > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
    > >
    > > Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the net
    > > find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a bunch of
    > > research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no need. Your
    every
    > > post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you with. Besides it only
    > > takes a minute to scan through your pathetic drivel. Just think, there's
    > > people looking over my shoulder right now laughing their asses off at
    your
    > > expense.
    >
    > The truth hurts does it Donovan?
    > You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
    > shoulder could be your boss.

    Uh yeah...I guess if I worked at McDonalds with you I would be fired for not
    attending the fries with your level of concentration.
  36. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    >> Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on
    >> the hook.
    >
    > Nice attempt at transferance, Singers. I'll give you a 1.5. Do you
    > want to try again, attention whore?

    No no little fish it was a bad attempt at transferance on your part. You
    love the taste of this hook don't you.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  37. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped and said
    [snip]
    > The threads all yours..........

    It's always mine fish. But I can tell you what you silly little lying
    fish. You love being owned too much to be gone for long.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  38. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

    > The truth hurts does it Donovan?
    > You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
    > shoulder could be your boss.

    Ever considered that his boss might be laughing the hardest.

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
  39. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
    >
    > > The truth hurts does it Donovan?
    > > You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
    > > shoulder could be your boss.
    >
    > Ever considered that his boss might be laughing the hardest.

    Nah he's usually too busy calling his buddies up for internet gaming.
  40. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Old Bear wrote:
    > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
    > >> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

    > >> Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand,
    cowardly
    > >> trick
    > >> that you are all too familiar with.

    http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stones+may+break+my+bones,+(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).

    > How does it feel to be scared, Jimi? Just that little doubt in your
    mind of
    > how long I'm prepared to hold this vendetta. What a mistake you made
    that
    > day.

    http://images.dorward.me.uk/Mongoose/20041106T160318-0855.jpeg

    =

    http://solair.eunet.yu/~m.bongi/monkey.jpg
  41. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
    >> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    >> >" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message

    >> > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
    >> > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
    >> > internet.
    >> > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
    >>
    >> Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand, cowardly
    >> trick
    >> that you are all too familiar with.
    >
    > http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stones+may+break+my+bones,+(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).

    How does it feel to be scared, Jimi? Just that little doubt in your mind of
    how long I'm prepared to hold this vendetta. What a mistake you made that
    day.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  42. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > Old Bear wrote:
    >> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    >> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

    > posts.

    > wasting
    > surfing the

    > cowardly
    >> >

    > http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stones+may+break+my+bones,+(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).
    >>
    >> How does it feel to be scared, Jimi? Just that little doubt in your
    > mind of
    >> how long I'm prepared to hold this vendetta. What a mistake you made
    > that
    >> day.
    >
    > http://images.dorward.me.uk/Mongoose/20041106T160318-0855.jpeg

    Filed. Thanks for that. You know what I look like. I'll be at Salute in
    April. Don't hesitate to come say hello.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  43. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > Filed. Thanks for that. You know what I look like. I'll be at Salute in
    > April. Don't hesitate to come say hello.

    You know I'll pop by an' say hi...wonder if he will ;) And if he whines
    that he's not paying for entry to the convention, remind him it's free entry
    in the afternoon :D

    #2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_name=MYLORDKHORNE
    #3 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
    ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne
  44. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Daniel "Naughty Tentacles" Blakemore"
    <Daniel.Blakemore@nospam.btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Filed. Thanks for that. You know what I look like. I'll be at Salute in
    >> April. Don't hesitate to come say hello.
    >
    > You know I'll pop by an' say hi...wonder if he will ;) And if he whines
    > that he's not paying for entry to the convention, remind him it's free
    > entry
    > in the afternoon :D

    I'll even provide 4 excellent witnesses. BTW, you'll be able to recognise
    me from the photo that Jimi posted to the forum. The implicit threat that
    he knows what I look like and should be concerned is already on record with
    my solicitor via email.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  45. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Old Bear wrote:
    > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

    Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.

    Yes I think I will.
    I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
    passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
    and
    the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure it
    impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
    this post).
    You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
    Still two pompous arses together,eh?
  46. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Old Bear wrote:
    > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

    Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.

    Yes I think I will.
    I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
    passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
    and
    the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure it
    impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
    this post).
    You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
    Still two pompous arses together,eh?

    At least Singers never contacted my office and accused me of being a child
    abuser. One day you'll do enough for me to get you in court and then I'll
    destroy your life. How's that for holding a grudge?
  47. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    >
    > Old Bear wrote:
    >> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    >> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
    >>
    > Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.
    >
    > Yes I think I will.
    > I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
    > passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
    > and
    > the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure it
    > impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
    > this post).
    > You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
    > Still two pompous arses together,eh?
    >
    > At least Singers never contacted my office and accused me of being a child
    > abuser. One day you'll do enough for me to get you in court and then I'll
    > destroy your life. How's that for holding a grudge?

    He has a life?

    --
    estarriol
  48. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Old Bear wrote:
    > <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    >
    > Old Bear wrote:
    > > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
    > > > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.
    >
    > Yes I think I will.
    > I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
    > passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
    > and
    > the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure
    it
    > impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
    > this post).
    > You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
    > Still two pompous arses together,eh?
    >
    > At least Singers never contacted my office and accused me of being a
    child
    > abuser.

    Not me, muppet. Someone might have , but not me.......Still you need be
    more careful what you type shouldnt you?

    Tell you what Jimi. Go to the police with this if you feel so cocky. You
    have no evidence other than a foolish post from a bloke who had a few drinks
    that evening and posted in an unnecessarily boastful manner. You try me in a
    law court because I'm going to nail you in civil court. Whatever happens to
    me one day you will be destitute because of me, so go ahead and do what you
    like and see if I care one iota.

    --
    Old Bear

    'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
  49. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Jimi and said

    > Old Bear wrote:
    > >Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.
    >
    > Yes I think I will.
    > I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
    > passé.

    <TARD> I've been owned so badly that even I realise </TARD>

    > They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
    > and
    > the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief.

    <TARD> The ease with which you illustrate my lying is embarishing </TARD>

    > I'm sure it
    > impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
    > this post).

    <TARD> I hate the fact that I have to slink off with my tail between my
    legs </TARD>

    > You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
    > Still two pompous arses together,eh?

    <TARD> I really wish I had some friends. </TARD>

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
    "I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
    Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

Games Bug Video Games