(ST) Marauder Preview

Last response: in Video Games
February 17, 2005 4:09:41 PM

Hi guys,

Starship Troopers. Marauders. Start killing Bugs. . .

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/news/news_item.php?pk...

Matthew Sprange
Mongoose Publishing

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

More about : marauder preview

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 7:41:57 PM

Any idea on a rough release date for the drop ships?

Dan
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 1:33:50 PM

> Anything going on for bigger items like dropships and tactical bombers?

Indeed - if you have a look at the preview army lists in our site,
everything within them will be out this year, including the Slingshots and
TAC Fighters. . .

Matthew
February 21, 2005 1:06:28 AM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

>> Everyone would prefer that you did post at least vaguely on topic Jimi.
>
> What? even the nutter?

Ask your sock yourself. HTH.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns960470FDF39FCrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> >> Everyone would prefer that you did post at least vaguely on topic Jimi.
> >
> > What? even the nutter?
>
> Ask your sock yourself. HTH.

I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 11:02:55 PM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

> I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.

I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
high socks.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 12:41:26 AM

In article <Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
>
> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
> high socks.

It's obvious he doesn't wear underwear - being a complete dickhead, he
wouldn't be able to see where he was going...

Myr ;)

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

February 22, 2005 2:26:48 AM

"Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
> In article <Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
> rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>>
>> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
>>
>> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan
>> knee
>> high socks.
>
> It's obvious he doesn't wear underwear - being a complete dickhead, he
> wouldn't be able to see where he was going...

That would be an outtake.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 5:53:09 AM

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
>
> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
> high socks.

lol
Pervert.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 11:45:52 PM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

>> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely
>> tan knee high socks.
>
> lol
> Pervert.

Yes that's certainly the mental image that you create.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 3:12:19 AM

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns9606635388AEFrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> >> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely
> >> tan knee high socks.
> >
> > lol
> > Pervert.
>
> Yes that's certainly the mental image that you create.

Now,now, Singers Dont transfer your 'weakness' on to others. Admiting
youre a pervert could be the first step in getting treatment.

Unless you revell in it of course.
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 3:47:39 AM

Matthew Sprange wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Starship Troopers. Marauders.
8<Snippage>8

When you find youself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin'.

There is someone waiting,
Who will hurry up and rescue you,
Just C a-a-a-l l for Super Chicken! (Buk - ack!)

> Matthew Sprange

Playa

--

"It's erotic if you use a feather.
It's kinky if you use the whole chicken."

Robert Singers wrote:

> Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet
act.
> Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad man.

So says the fellow who links(ed) to japanese cartoon porn on his
personal web site.
Have you taken those links down down or changed them now, Singers?
Whats that?? they wernt links to cartoon porn?? If you say so Singers
.....If you say so.

Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 6:31:46 PM

Robert Singers wrote:

> > Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.
>
> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.

Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
webmaster.

Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??

Mr Robert Singers, Attention whore.
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 6:39:06 PM

Robert Singers wrote:
> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
said

> > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
>
> Just, hell no he is "the twat"
>
> > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
>
> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
bites
> when we do?

Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
own little delusion.

Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
am.

He's a poor little deluded attention whore.
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 11:37:27 PM

Jimi are you just a twat ?????

Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 12:33:57 AM

Out from under a rock popped and said

>> Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet
>> act. Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad
>> man.
>
> So says the fellow who links(ed) to japanese cartoon porn on his
> personal web site.

What would that have to do with you being a sad act? Oh I see because as
well as stalking me across Usenet, posting your little rants about me on
various forums, you also like to read my homepages. Well Jimi the link
to Sexy losers is marked as xxx rated.

> Have you taken those links down down or changed them now, Singers?
> Whats that?? they wernt links to cartoon porn?? If you say so Singers
> ....If you say so.

What are you blatering about you deranged tosser. Most of Sexy losers is
no worse than heavey metal magazine.

> Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.

LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 12:39:36 AM

Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and said

> Jimi are you just a twat ?????

Just, hell no he is "the twat"

> Just wondered why people continue to bite.......

Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he bites
when we do?

We do it because with all his hate mail and posts, and threats to beat
people up at Games Days etc he just comes out worse off everytime. There's
a beautiful sense of ... I don't know ... possibly dharma about it.

I can only surmise that Jimi behaves the way he does because he's mentally
ill. Anyone else would have learned by now to behave differently. Erik
certainly did.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:22:09 AM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

> Now,now, Singers Dont transfer your 'weakness' on to others.

So not wearing walk socks with my sandels makes me weak? I'm sorry Jimi
but I just can't bring my self to buy beige socks.

> Admiting youre a pervert could be the first step in getting treatment.

It would be and we all live in hop but ......

> Unless you revell in it of course.

Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet act.
Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad man.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:22:10 AM

Hey sock s and sandals are cool............
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 2:55:53 AM

<mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

> Robert Singers wrote:
>> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
> said
>>
>> > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
>>
>> Just, hell no he is "the twat"
>>
>> > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
>>
>> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
> bites
>> when we do?
>
> Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
> own little delusion.
>
> Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
> am.
>
> He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 4:02:56 AM

"Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message news:<421d1809$0$12861$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
> <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Robert Singers wrote:
> >> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
> > said

> >> Just, hell no he is "the twat"

> >> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
> > bites
> >> when we do?
> >
> > Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
> > own little delusion.
> >
> > Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
> > am.
> >
> > He's a poor little deluded attention whore.
>
> Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
> are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/harpo.jpg
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 4:04:02 AM

<mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

> Robert Singers wrote:
> > Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
> said
> >
> > > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
> >
> > Just, hell no he is "the twat"
> >
> > > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
> >
> > Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
> bites
> > when we do?
>
> Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
> own little delusion.
>
> Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
> am.
>
> He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

Who exactly is posting to this newsgroup in an attempt to harass a handful
of people, and in the process making a fool of himself? That'd be you, man.
I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.

Even if the regs you're sniffing after act as childish as you, they're
tolerated. You're the one with absolutely zero street cred in this part of
town. If you've got some legal case against someone here, piss or get off
the pot...either way RGMW wins.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 5:05:35 AM

Out from under a rock popped and said

>> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.
>
> Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
> webmaster.

Jimi Jimi Jimi you sad deluded fool. How do you equate me laughing at you
with me being in pain. You amuse me greatly you jackass.

> Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
> Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
> Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??

Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on the
hook.

> Mr Robert Singers, Attention whore.

Wiggle little fish wiggle. We know how much you like the hook.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 5:05:36 AM

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns96079987CA9D4rsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped and said
>
> >> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.
> >
> > Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
> > webmaster.
>
> Jimi Jimi Jimi you sad deluded fool. How do you equate me laughing at you
> with me being in pain. You amuse me greatly you jackass.
>
> > Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
> > Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
> > Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??
>
> Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on the
> hook.

Nice attempt at transferance, Singers. I'll give you a 1.5. Do you
want to try again, attention whore?
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 6:28:25 AM

" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message news:<KaeTd.270$hJ7.213@fe02.lga>...

> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.

Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
internet.
I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:50:22 AM

"Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
>
> Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> internet.
> I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the net to
find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a bunch of
research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no need. Your every
post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you with. Besides it only
takes a minute to scan through your pathetic drivel. Just think, there's
people looking over my shoulder right now laughing their asses off at your
expense.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 6:15:54 PM

" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message news:<60lTd.4619$tP5.2901@fe02.lga>...
> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
> >
> > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> > internet.
> > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
>
> Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the net to
> find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a bunch of
> research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no need. Your every
> post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you with. Besides it only
> takes a minute to scan through your pathetic drivel. Just think, there's
> people looking over my shoulder right now laughing their asses off at your
> expense.

The truth hurts does it Donovan?
You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
shoulder could be your boss.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 7:47:16 PM

> "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
>> <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

>> > said

>> > bites
>> >
>> > Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
>> > own little delusion.
>> >
>> > Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
>> > am.
>> >
>> > He's a poor little deluded attention whore.
>>
>> Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
>> are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?
>

> http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/harpo.jpg

the only problem with your otherwise wise move of avoiding sending yourself
down the river is that nobody bothers to look at the links. Why don't you
just save bandwidth and clear off. It's not your house any more anyway.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 7:48:12 PM

"Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
>" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
>
> Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> internet.
> I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand, cowardly trick
that you are all too familiar with.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 7:48:13 PM

"Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message news:<421e054a$0$5588$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> >" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
> >
> > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> > internet.
> > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
>
> Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand, cowardly trick
> that you are all too familiar with.

http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stone...(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 10:09:40 PM

> > I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
> Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> internet.
> I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

Now I *know* you're Jimi :D  It's just the kind of level you'd stoop to!.

--
Daniel Blakemore
Mini Gallery #1 - http://www.rottenlead.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=8
#2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_nam...
#3 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:18:02 PM

Out from under a rock popped Old Bear and said

> the only problem with your otherwise wise move of avoiding sending
> yourself down the river is that nobody bothers to look at the links.
> Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off. It's not your house
> any more anyway.

Jimi enjoys being owned far too much to move on, but the tragic queen lies
to himself about it.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:19:28 PM

Out from under a rock popped Donovan Borman and said

> Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the
> net to find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a
> bunch of research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no
> need. Your every post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you
> with. Besides it only takes a minute to scan through your pathetic
> drivel. Just think, there's people looking over my shoulder right now
> laughing their asses off at your expense.

I bet it get's Jimi all excited that people are paying attention to him.
It's one thing for him to be a whore, but being a common whore must make
his day.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:35:17 PM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

> " Donovan Borman" wrote
>>
>> I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.
>
> Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> internet.

Quite often I do.

> I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.

Don't have a job do you Jimi.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 12:46:15 AM

> " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message
> > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> > > " Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
> > > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
> > > internet.
> > > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
> >
> > Have you ever had a job before? I guess you're too busy surfing the net
> > find something to hurt your *VICTEMS*. Perhaps I should do a bunch of
> > research across the internet on you and use that! Nope, no need. Your
every
> > post is a veritable magazine of ammo to blast you with. Besides it only
> > takes a minute to scan through your pathetic drivel. Just think, there's
> > people looking over my shoulder right now laughing their asses off at
your
> > expense.
>
> The truth hurts does it Donovan?
> You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
> shoulder could be your boss.

Uh yeah...I guess if I worked at McDonalds with you I would be fired for not
attending the fries with your level of concentration.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:20:24 AM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

>> Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on
>> the hook.
>
> Nice attempt at transferance, Singers. I'll give you a 1.5. Do you
> want to try again, attention whore?

No no little fish it was a bad attempt at transferance on your part. You
love the taste of this hook don't you.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:20:25 AM

Out from under a rock popped and said
[snip]
> The threads all yours..........

It's always mine fish. But I can tell you what you silly little lying
fish. You love being owned too much to be gone for long.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 3:50:05 AM

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

> The truth hurts does it Donovan?
> You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
> shoulder could be your boss.

Ever considered that his boss might be laughing the hardest.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 3:50:06 AM

> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> > The truth hurts does it Donovan?
> > You should get on with your work as the next person looking over your
> > shoulder could be your boss.
>
> Ever considered that his boss might be laughing the hardest.

Nah he's usually too busy calling his buddies up for internet gaming.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 3:54:39 AM

Old Bear wrote:
> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
> >> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

> >> Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand,
cowardly
> >> trick
> >> that you are all too familiar with.

http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stone...(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).

> How does it feel to be scared, Jimi? Just that little doubt in your
mind of
> how long I'm prepared to hold this vendetta. What a mistake you made
that
> day.

http://images.dorward.me.uk/Mongoose/20041106T160318-08...

=

http://solair.eunet.yu/~m.bongi/monkey.jpg
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 4:17:00 AM

"Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
>> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
>> >" Donovan Borman" <borscope@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > Unless you get paid to surf the internet (which I doubt) youre wasting
>> > time and the company who employs you, money and resourses surfing the
>> > internet.
>> > I'm sure your line managers would love to know how idle you are.
>>
>> Why don't you tell them. It's the sort of shitty, underhand, cowardly
>> trick
>> that you are all too familiar with.
>
> http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stone...(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).

How does it feel to be scared, Jimi? Just that little doubt in your mind of
how long I'm prepared to hold this vendetta. What a mistake you made that
day.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 10:06:12 PM

> Old Bear wrote:
>> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
>> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

> posts.

> wasting
> surfing the

> cowardly
>> >

> http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/sticks+and+stone...(but+words+can+never+hurt+me).
>>
>> How does it feel to be scared, Jimi? Just that little doubt in your
> mind of
>> how long I'm prepared to hold this vendetta. What a mistake you made
> that
>> day.
>
> http://images.dorward.me.uk/Mongoose/20041106T160318-08...

Filed. Thanks for that. You know what I look like. I'll be at Salute in
April. Don't hesitate to come say hello.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 11:48:09 PM

> Filed. Thanks for that. You know what I look like. I'll be at Salute in
> April. Don't hesitate to come say hello.

You know I'll pop by an' say hi...wonder if he will ;)  And if he whines
that he's not paying for entry to the convention, remind him it's free entry
in the afternoon :D

#2 - http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/b.190.html?author_nam...
#3 - http://www.pbase.com/mylordkhorne/
ICQ:14459824 Yahoo IM: mylordkhorne
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 1:52:27 AM

"Daniel "Naughty Tentacles" Blakemore"
<Daniel.Blakemore@nospam.btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>> Filed. Thanks for that. You know what I look like. I'll be at Salute in
>> April. Don't hesitate to come say hello.
>
> You know I'll pop by an' say hi...wonder if he will ;)  And if he whines
> that he's not paying for entry to the convention, remind him it's free
> entry
> in the afternoon :D

I'll even provide 4 excellent witnesses. BTW, you'll be able to recognise
me from the photo that Jimi posted to the forum. The implicit threat that
he knows what I look like and should be concerned is already on record with
my solicitor via email.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 3:04:36 PM

Old Bear wrote:
> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.

Yes I think I will.
I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
and
the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure it
impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
this post).
You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
Still two pompous arses together,eh?
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 1:23:36 AM

Old Bear wrote:
> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message

Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.

Yes I think I will.
I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
and
the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure it
impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
this post).
You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
Still two pompous arses together,eh?

At least Singers never contacted my office and accused me of being a child
abuser. One day you'll do enough for me to get you in court and then I'll
destroy your life. How's that for holding a grudge?
February 27, 2005 2:14:17 AM

> <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
>
> Old Bear wrote:
>> "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
>> > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
>>
> Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.
>
> Yes I think I will.
> I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
> passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
> and
> the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure it
> impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
> this post).
> You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
> Still two pompous arses together,eh?
>
> At least Singers never contacted my office and accused me of being a child
> abuser. One day you'll do enough for me to get you in court and then I'll
> destroy your life. How's that for holding a grudge?

He has a life?

--
estarriol
Anonymous

Old Bear wrote:
> <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
>
> Old Bear wrote:
> > "Mike Hunt" <mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message
> > > "Old Bear" <Spockyouwanker@Enterprise.com> wrote in message
> >
> Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.
>
> Yes I think I will.
> I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
> passé. They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
> and
> the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief. I'm sure
it
> impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
> this post).
> You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
> Still two pompous arses together,eh?
>
> At least Singers never contacted my office and accused me of being a
child
> abuser.

Not me, muppet. Someone might have , but not me.......Still you need be
more careful what you type shouldnt you?

Tell you what Jimi. Go to the police with this if you feel so cocky. You
have no evidence other than a foolish post from a bloke who had a few drinks
that evening and posted in an unnecessarily boastful manner. You try me in a
law court because I'm going to nail you in civil court. Whatever happens to
me one day you will be destitute because of me, so go ahead and do what you
like and see if I care one iota.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 4:14:04 PM

Out from under a rock popped Jimi and said

> Old Bear wrote:
> >Why don't you just save bandwidth and clear off.
>
> Yes I think I will.
> I've gotten bored with teasesing you and your comments have become
> passé.

<TARD> I've been owned so badly that even I realise </TARD>

> They might have been entertaining once now youre just boring
> and
> the blatent conjecture you attach to things beggars belief.

<TARD> The ease with which you illustrate my lying is embarishing </TARD>

> I'm sure it
> impresses some though (and no doubt they'll be rah-rahing round after
> this post).

<TARD> I hate the fact that I have to slink off with my tail between my
legs </TARD>

> You do know that Singers is using you as his tool dont you?
> Still two pompous arses together,eh?

<TARD> I really wish I had some friends. </TARD>

--
!