(ST) Marauder Preview

Any idea on a rough release date for the drop ships?

Dan

> Anything going on for bigger items like dropships and tactical bombers?

Indeed - if you have a look at the preview army lists in our site,
everything within them will be out this year, including the Slingshots and
TAC Fighters. . .

Matthew

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

>> Everyone would prefer that you did post at least vaguely on topic Jimi.
>
> What? even the nutter?

Ask your sock yourself. HTH.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns960470FDF39FCrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> >> Everyone would prefer that you did post at least vaguely on topic Jimi.
> >
> > What? even the nutter?
>
> Ask your sock yourself. HTH.

I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

> I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.

I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
high socks.

--

In article <Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
>
> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
> high socks.

It's obvious he doesn't wear underwear - being a complete dickhead, he
wouldn't be able to see where he was going...

Myr ;)

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

"Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
> In article <Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
> rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>>
>> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
>>
>> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan
>> knee
>> high socks.
>
> It's obvious he doesn't wear underwear - being a complete dickhead, he
> wouldn't be able to see where he was going...

That would be an outtake.

--
Old Bear

'Nobody puts hands on the Bear.'

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns96055C0BA40EBrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> > I dont wear socks, sandals and au natural for me, man.
>
> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely tan knee
> high socks.

lol
Pervert.

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

>> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely
>> tan knee high socks.
>
> lol
> Pervert.

Yes that's certainly the mental image that you create.

--

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns9606635388AEFrsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said
>
> >> I bet you do wear socks with your sandels and walk shorts. Lovely
> >> tan knee high socks.
> >
> > lol
> > Pervert.
>
> Yes that's certainly the mental image that you create.

Now,now, Singers Dont transfer your 'weakness' on to others. Admiting
youre a pervert could be the first step in getting treatment.

Unless you revell in it of course.

Matthew Sprange wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Starship Troopers. Marauders.
8<Snippage>8

When you find youself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin'.

There is someone waiting,
Who will hurry up and rescue you,
Just C a-a-a-l l for Super Chicken! (Buk - ack!)

> Matthew Sprange

Playa

--

"It's erotic if you use a feather.
It's kinky if you use the whole chicken."

Robert Singers wrote:

> Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet
act.
> Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad man.

So says the fellow who links(ed) to japanese cartoon porn on his
personal web site.
Have you taken those links down down or changed them now, Singers?
Whats that?? they wernt links to cartoon porn?? If you say so Singers
.....If you say so.

Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.

Robert Singers wrote:

> > Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.
>
> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.

Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
webmaster.

Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??

Mr Robert Singers, Attention whore.

Robert Singers wrote:
> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
said

> > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
>
> Just, hell no he is "the twat"
>
> > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
>
> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
bites
> when we do?

Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
own little delusion.

Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
am.

He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

Jimi are you just a twat ?????

Just wondered why people continue to bite.......

Out from under a rock popped and said

>> Ah there's the rub. You get your little jollies with this internet
>> act. Oh well we can all live in hope that you'll get some help, sad
>> man.
>
> So says the fellow who links(ed) to japanese cartoon porn on his
> personal web site.

What would that have to do with you being a sad act? Oh I see because as
well as stalking me across Usenet, posting your little rants about me on
various forums, you also like to read my homepages. Well Jimi the link
to Sexy losers is marked as xxx rated.

> Have you taken those links down down or changed them now, Singers?
> Whats that?? they wernt links to cartoon porn?? If you say so Singers
> ....If you say so.

What are you blatering about you deranged tosser. Most of Sexy losers is
no worse than heavey metal magazine.

> Its obvious how you get your 'jollies'.

LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and said

> Jimi are you just a twat ?????

Just, hell no he is "the twat"

> Just wondered why people continue to bite.......

Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he bites
when we do?

We do it because with all his hate mail and posts, and threats to beat
people up at Games Days etc he just comes out worse off everytime. There's
a beautiful sense of ... I don't know ... possibly dharma about it.

I can only surmise that Jimi behaves the way he does because he's mentally
ill. Anyone else would have learned by now to behave differently. Erik
certainly did.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.
"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

Out from under a rock popped Mike Hunt and said

> Now,now, Singers Dont transfer your 'weakness' on to others.

So not wearing walk socks with my sandels makes me weak? I'm sorry Jimi
but I just can't bring my self to buy beige socks.

> Admiting youre a pervert could be the first step in getting treatment.

It would be and we all live in hop but ......

<mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

> Robert Singers wrote:
>> Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
> said
>>
>> > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
>>
>> Just, hell no he is "the twat"
>>
>> > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
>>
>> Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
> bites
>> when we do?
>
> Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
> own little delusion.
>
> Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
> am.
>
> He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

Guess what, Jimi. Every single time you post as your sock denying who you
are I save a copy and it goes to my solicitor. Do you have any idea why?

--

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/harpo.jpg

<mike_hunt@bvimailbox.com> wrote in message

> Robert Singers wrote:
> > Out from under a rock popped Snarfgargle the 43rd The Condottiere and
> said
> >
> > > Jimi are you just a twat ?????
> >
> > Just, hell no he is "the twat"
> >
> > > Just wondered why people continue to bite.......
> >
> > Wondering why we poke Jimi with a stick from time to time or why he
> bites
> > when we do?
>
> Singers sees fat blokes from the north of england everywhere, its his
> own little delusion.
>
> Wait now, he'll soon post that i'm Jimi, because he (singers) says I
> am.
>
> He's a poor little deluded attention whore.

Who exactly is posting to this newsgroup in an attempt to harass a handful
of people, and in the process making a fool of himself? That'd be you, man.
I follow this thread so my coworkers and I can laugh at your posts.

Even if the regs you're sniffing after act as childish as you, they're
tolerated. You're the one with absolutely zero street cred in this part of
town. If you've got some legal case against someone here, piss or get off
the pot...either way RGMW wins.

Out from under a rock popped and said

>> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.
>
> Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
> webmaster.

Jimi Jimi Jimi you sad deluded fool. How do you equate me laughing at you
with me being in pain. You amuse me greatly you jackass.

> Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
> Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
> Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??

Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on the
hook.

> Mr Robert Singers, Attention whore.

Wiggle little fish wiggle. We know how much you like the hook.

--

Robert Singers <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns96079987CA9D4rsingers@IP-Hidden>...
> Out from under a rock popped and said
>
> >> LOL pathetic attempt there Jimi. What a sad man you are.
> >
> > Aw, hurts does it Singers? poor little FAQ maintainer, poor little rgmw
> > webmaster.
>
> Jimi Jimi Jimi you sad deluded fool. How do you equate me laughing at you
> with me being in pain. You amuse me greatly you jackass.
>
> > Poor little attention whore, Mr Robert Singers.
> > Going to post a pithy reply, attention whore?
> > Going to post some more bs on a obscure newsboard, attention whore??
>
> Oh I see this is where the fish tries to pretend it's not wiggling on the
> hook.

Nice attempt at transferance, Singers. I'll give you a 1.5. Do you
want to try again, attention whore?