(ST) Colossal Starship Troopers Resource Site

It had to happen :)

http://www.vita.clara.co.uk

Matthew Sprange
Mongoose Publishing

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
3
answers
Last reply
More about colossal starship troopers resource site

    Matthew Sprange wrote:
    > It had to happen :)
    >
    > http://www.vita.clara.co.uk
    >
    > Matthew Sprange
    > Mongoose Publishing
    >
    > http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

    The Corribra sector now exists in the ST universe, huh? If I ever get
    some figs, I might do up a fan page like this. The bugs looks good too,
    easy to paint.

    --Chris
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Chris Valera" <grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > The Corribra sector now exists in the ST universe, huh?

    well, you know, with the overcrowding the 40K galaxy these days, the real
    estate value is going through the roof. I can't say I blame Mr Corribra for
    relocating his sector.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    > It had to happen :)
    >
    > http://www.vita.clara.co.uk

    LOL, yes I remember ...

    Geoff