(ST) Colossal Starship Troopers Resource Site

Last response: in Video Games
February 18, 2005 8:52:28 PM

Matthew Sprange wrote:
> It had to happen :)
>
> http://www.vita.clara.co.uk
>
> Matthew Sprange
> Mongoose Publishing
>
> http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

The Corribra sector now exists in the ST universe, huh? If I ever get
some figs, I might do up a fan page like this. The bugs looks good too,
easy to paint.

--Chris
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 5:40:24 AM

"Chris Valera" <grimdarkness@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The Corribra sector now exists in the ST universe, huh?

well, you know, with the overcrowding the 40K galaxy these days, the real
estate value is going through the roof. I can't say I blame Mr Corribra for
relocating his sector.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 6:06:34 PM

> It had to happen :)