a.c. moore

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 19, 2005 3:59:27 PM

A.C. Moore has elmers foam board sheets of 20 inches by 30 inches on
sale for 88cent a sheet. I don't know how many of you guys are into
terrain building, but this stuff is great.

More about : moore

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:44:29 AM

"Rick" <Blackknight2005@gmail.com> wrote in message
> A.C. Moore has elmers foam board sheets of 20 inches by 30 inches on
> sale for 88cent a sheet. I don't know how many of you guys are into
> terrain building, but this stuff is great.

I've got something in mind for a terrain piece so have you got a link for
this place?
February 22, 2005 12:59:07 PM

I think was a thing that was only in stores, but their website is
www.acmoore.com
!