how to space desktop icons

Hi

I have heard that there is a place in windows that i can go to adjust the
spacing between icons on my desktop.

Thank You

Right-click the desktop, then click Properties
In the Display Properties dialog box, click Appearance tab, and click
In the Item box, click Icon Spacing (you have the choice between Horizontal
and Verticle spacing)
Decrease or increase the size for preference, click OK, click Apply to see
the result.
NB Take note of what the settings are before you play around in case you
want to reverse any adjustments you have made.