need to know what graphix card my computer came with

ross

im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if u
need more info just ask.

ross wrote:
> im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if u
> need more info just ask.

Click Start

My Computer

Performance and Maintenance

System, Hardware

Device Manager, then on the little "+" in front of Display Adapters

Between "My Computer" and "Performance..." should be Control Panel

Hi

Download Everest from Lavalys. With that program out much more about your
system apart from which graphics card you have:

http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"ross" <ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if
> need more info just ask.

TRENDING THREADS