need to know what graphix card my computer came with

im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if u
need more info just ask.
3 answers Last reply
More about need graphix card computer with

    ross wrote:
    > im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if u
    > need more info just ask.

    Click Start

    My Computer

    Performance and Maintenance

    System, Hardware

    Device Manager, then on the little "+" in front of Display Adapters

    Between "My Computer" and "Performance..." should be Control Panel

    Hi

    Download Everest from Lavalys. With that program out much more about your
    system apart from which graphics card you have:

    http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "ross" <ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if
    > need more info just ask.

Computers Microsoft eMachines Windows XP