need to know what graphix card my computer came with

July 27, 2005 12:05:02 AM

im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if u
need more info just ask.

More about : graphix card computer

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 12:15:21 AM

ross wrote:
> im not sure what graphix card i have i have a 2005 emachines computer if u
> need more info just ask.

Click Start

My Computer

Performance and Maintenance

System, Hardware

Device Manager, then on the little "+" in front of Display Adapters
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 12:16:54 AM

Between "My Computer" and "Performance..." should be Control Panel
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 8:11:21 AM

Hi

Download Everest from Lavalys. With that program out much more about your
system apart from which graphics card you have:

http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang...

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User