THIS IS SO STUPID!

SMOR3S

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
I am about to throw my PC out the window.. I was getting DLLHOST.EXE, and EXPLORER.EXE issues all week.. Just reformated, but I can't seem to download my music from SoundCloud without it spiking my EXPLORER.EXE, and DLLHOST.EXE up... The file isn't corrupt, cause it plays fine on SoundCloud, but when I download the source file, it doesn't want to load up, even in WMP.. Is it missing the thumbnail? I read about that before.. Someone please help, this is really stupid... *NOTE* I just reformated like 20mins ago, so I am using a fresh copy of Windows...

I also heard that it might be my external harddrive.. I zipped up all my files on it, and reformated it, then put the .rar back onto the harddrive, then reformated windows, and I am still getting it with that file..

Trying to play this file.. http://soundcloud.com/smor3s/smor3s-derpy-style-gangnam

I am trying to download and play the source file, that I uploaded....

I get this "dllhost.exe/COM Surrogate" when I try to open that file in WMP... It's a process in Windows, and it gets like 25% CPU usage, and EXPLORER.EXE does too.. I doubt it's a virus, cause I just reformated, so idk.... The file was working fine last week, but idk what the issue is...

Thank you

SMOR3S

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012

I can't even click and drag the file into any program -_-