Where do I get skins?

I'd like some cool skin options for Windows XP--menues, windows, icons, etc.
Is there a trusted site where I might download some?

These are called "Themes" by MS.
In Control Panel/Display, look under Themes/More Themes Online to find a
selection from MS.
A Google search for "Windows Themes" will turn up many more, but I can't
verify any site's trustworthiness.