[FS] For sale 40% or more off retail

Epic, Warmaster, 40K, Fantasy, and miscellaneous (inc. warmachine). Pictures
available upon request. My location is Knoxville, TN, USA

EPIC
OOP Chaos Blood Reavers Box Army MIB $100 (Retail ~$???)
2 chaos landraiders, 3 chaos preds, 6 chaos rhinos, 30 stands of chaos
infantry including lord w/ retinue, sorceror w/ retinue, 2 chaos terminator,
4 chaos marine, 4 chaos cultist, 2 khorne berzerker, 2 noise marine, 4
beastmen, 2 fleshhound, 2 flamers of tzeentch, 2 bloodletter, 2
plaguebearer, and 2 daemonette stands.

Eldar Flyer Lot BM $25 (Retail ~$55)
1 OOP BIG flyer (Vampire?), 6 OOP Medium flyer (phoneix?), and 2 small
(nightwing?) with flying stands but no little bits (guns/missiles etc.)

2 x Valkyrie Gunships MIB $5
Made for GROPOS Babylon 5, an epic equivalent. Look awesome for IG as
Vulture gunships.

2 x Frigga Assault VTOL MIB $5
Made for GROPOS Babylon 5, an epic equivalent. Look awesome for IG as
Valkyrie VTOLs.

WARMASTER
Empire Crossbowmen and Character $10 (Retail ~$20)
14 painted crossbowmen castings (2 men ea, 4 castings to a stand), 6 almost
painted, 1 BM; with 3 Stands.
Character is BM Empire Hero on foot with huge battle standard on a 20mm
slotta base.

High Elf Army/Mob BM $10 (Retail ~$45+)
20 Archer castings (4 to a stand), 5 Speaman castings w/ 1 Spearman command
casting (2 to a stand), General on Giant Eagle, Wizard on tornado shooting
fireball, 12 castings of chariot crew, 14 Swordsmasters of Hoeth (bodyguard
for characters), 1 Chariot body with wheels.

WARHAMMER 40K
Tau Reinforcements: $55 (Retail ~$100+)
6 Pathfinders MIB
1 Limited Edition Ethereal MIB
1 Devilfish transport (painted olive drab, w/ 2 seekers)
1 Battlesuit (assembled, unpainted)
All my tau bits and a bunch of drones

Space Marine Whirlwind: $15
last generation, assembled and primered black (no fuzz, nice job)

Baneblade Superheavy Battletank MIB: $40
Armorcast

FANTASY
Bretonnian Limited Edition Lord General MIB: $15

Empire: Witch Hunter w/ pistol MIB $5 (Retail $8.25)
Confrontation "Hunter of Darkness 2"

Chaos: Chariot MIB $15 (Retail $30)
Everything but the 2 crewmen, great for a character!

Dark Elf Army $210 (Retail $370!)
Dark Riders w/ spears and repeater crossbows x 8 MIB ($80)
Sorceress on foot MIB ($10)
Malus Darkblade MIB ($15)
2 (new)Executioners MIB ($8)
Reaper: Hydra of Lerna 2203 MIB (a MUCH better hydra!!!)
9 (new) Cold One Knights with full command, assembled, ready for priming
($90)
1 Malus Darkblade assembled, ready for priming ($15)
12 (new) Corsairs w/ command, assembled, ready for priming ($46.50)
5 (old) Harpies assembled, based, and painted ($25)
10 (new) Witch Elves with full command, assembled, ready for priming ($43)
Limited Edition Battle Standard Bearer
7 Plastic Repeater Crossbowmen with command

MISCELLANEOUS

Crucible Goblin Bat Rider: $6
FASA/Ral Partha. Goblin riding giant bat on flying base

Warmachine Khador Juggernaut MIB: $10 (Retail $20)

Warmachine Khador Destroyer MIB: $10 (Retail $20)
3 answers Last reply
More about sale retail

    > Baneblade Superheavy Battletank MIB: $40
    > Armorcast

    Donovan:

    I'd like to purchase this ASAP. E-mail me at grimdarkness at hotmail
    dot com and we'll talk

    --Chris
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Donovan Borman wrote:

    > Space Marine Whirlwind: $15
    > last generation, assembled and primered black (no fuzz, nice job)
    >

    > Warmachine Khador Juggernaut MIB: $10 (Retail $20)
    >
    > Warmachine Khador Destroyer MIB: $10 (Retail $20)

    Unsure if you wanted e-mails or responses here, but I am interested in these
    3 items. Please let me know if you got my earlier e-mail.

    --
    Ken Coble

    We all have our dark side, to say the least,
    And dealing in death is the nature of the beast.

    -Pink Floyd, "Dogs of War"
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Kenneth Coble" <flintlocklaser@triad.rr.com> wrote in message

    > Unsure if you wanted e-mails or responses here, but I am interested in
    these
    > 3 items. Please let me know if you got my earlier e-mail.

    E-mails preferred, but I check both my e-mail and RGMW at least twice a day.
    Ken, Chris, and Steve...e-mails received.

Epic Video Games