[FW] More Elysians

Robert Williams <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_NEW_STUFF__11.html

> The weapon pack is a good idea. I really like the Elysian's.

> Rob

Oh, wow! That weapon pack is exactly what I need for a conversion I'm
working on, though it would be nice if you could buy individual weapons.
The Missile team is seriously cool as well, I like that the other members of
the team are carrying additional missiles, as that makes a lot of sense.

I got to admit, I really like the Elysian's as well. I just wish they
weren't so expensive, as they look to be about $50US - $80US per set (at
least the weapons pack is only about $25US). If they were GW Plastic I'd
probably be buying everything they come out with to build a nice IG Army.
As it is, I'm seriously tempted to buy enough to build at least a Kill Team.

Now what would make me really happy is if they come out with Elysian's that
can be used for Imperial Stormtroopers.

Zane

"John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> Robert Williams wrote:
>> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_NEW_STUFF__11.html
>>
>> The weapon pack is a good idea. I really like the Elysian's.
>
> How much have you bought?

Quite a lot :/

Rob

Robert Williams wrote:
> "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote ...

>>>http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_NEW_STUFF__11.html
>>>
>>>The weapon pack is a good idea. I really like the Elysian's.
>>
>>How much have you bought?
>
> Quite a lot :/

OK, tho at 4 GBP / $7.50 USD per model, that seems a bit excessive.
I've kept my purchases of IG to $2.50 USD per model. And my IG army is
entirely metal...

\-|-/

"Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> > Robert Williams wrote:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_NEW_STUFF__11.html

> >> The weapon pack is a good idea. I really like the Elysian's.
> >
> > How much have you bought?
>
> Quite a lot :/

I have to admit I plan on getting a few squads of these guys...and their air
taxi;)

Robert Williams <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> > Robert Williams wrote:
> >> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_NEW_STUFF__11.html
> >>
> >> The weapon pack is a good idea. I really like the Elysian's.
> >
> > How much have you bought?

> Quite a lot :/

Have you recieved/built any of them yet, and if so any comments?

Zane

"Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
>> Robert Williams wrote:
>>> http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_NEW_STUFF__11.html
>>>
>>> The weapon pack is a good idea. I really like the Elysian's.
>>
>> How much have you bought?
>
> Quite a lot :/

How are you going to afford to buy those 11 more baneblades you need to
finish off your Imperial Decadent World All Baneblade army?

--

-smithdoerr

In article <388bpnF5kj8u5U1@individual.net>, smithdoerr,
askmeforname@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

> "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message

> >> How much have you bought?
> >
> > Quite a lot :/
>
> How are you going to afford to buy those 11 more baneblades you need to
> finish off your Imperial Decadent World All Baneblade army?

Ummm... Somebody has to win the lottery?

Myr ;)

--
Re: (40k) Spacewolves, how are they?

**best waiter impersonation**
They're very good this evening Sir, I recommend them with the
side serving of cranberry sauce.

-- Jon Hedge

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

<healyzh@aracnet.com> wrote in message
> Robert Williams <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message

>> > How much have you bought?
>
>> Quite a lot :/
>
> Have you recieved/built any of them yet, and if so any comments?

Yes, see my other thread.

Rob

> Robert Williams wrote:
>> "John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote ...

>>>How much have you bought?
>>
>> Quite a lot :/
>
> OK, tho at 4 GBP / $7.50 USD per model, that seems a bit excessive.

A bit, but they are so nice, I want an army of them. Not a large army
though.

Rob