[40k] New Space Marine Codex

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I just recently updated my Marine army list from the old codex to the
new codex. I only added 2 units, a champion and a biker, but somehow
my points cost jumped up almost 200 points! Is it worth the extra
points for what I have? My command squad by itself jumped up 50 points
(looking to revise to cut point costs, they are only useful in a 2000+
point game). And the new techmarine, I know he's able to stay behind
the lines and fix the tanks that get damaged, but is he worth the jump
from about 20 points to 65?

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

i'm using the old model w/ just one servo-arm. And i don't have the
cash to get any servitors right now, very expensive hobby.

"Rick" <Blackknight2005@gmail.com> wrote in message
> point game). And the new techmarine, I know he's able to stay behind
> the lines and fix the tanks that get damaged, but is he worth the jump
> from about 20 points to 65?

Try him in close combat with a servo-harness and backed up with combat
servitors, much more effective use of the points than sitting at the back of
the lines.

Dan