Sara

Distinguished
May 21, 2001

I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of weeks now...and am still
completely baffled. There's a white box in the upper left hand corner of my
screen, and it covers the items underneath it. Along with the box, there's a
taskbar item that has what looks to be a blank screen icon on it; no text. It
won't let me click on it, or even right click it to close.

I can't figure this out...and it's become quite an annoyance. Can anyone
help!?!?

Hi

Please run the following programs to see if there is any spyware on your
system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.or­g/
CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloa­ds/cwshredder.zip