The directory of file cannot be created on my mp3 why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermi37anna

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Hi
Im having a problem copying any audio file from my computer to my mp3 :( . It kepps telling me every time that directory or file cannot be created. i would pls wanna know why does that happen and how can i solve it . :love:

G

Try adding some detail -- like model name and number, is the player appearing in Windows as an external drive, is the player's memory almost full, does the player's setup screens offer options of appearing as a media player or as a drive when attached to computer ?

G

Having the same problem and error message. Its a Voigo (Merlin) MP3 with 1GB memory. Only 347MB has been used. It appears as an external drive in Windows (XP). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Aquarius

G

From comments I've found, this looks like another horrible SigmaTel derivative. Normally you could format the memory in Windows on SigmaTels, but there's a warning that you lose functionality on this model.

So look for an internal format facility among the player's setup screens-- you'll lose your music -- if pos first copy it to your hard disk (if it's not already there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS