Windows Uninstal Files

Hi Community,
I have a number of files under C:\Windows\$NtUninstallkB******$, that range
in size from 200Kb to almost 9Mb. Is it safe to delete these files?
These uninstall files are using up prescious space on my humble 4Gb Laptop
HDD.
Can anyone assist?
--
Best wishes

-H-

Yes, those Windows Update uninstall files can be safely deleted:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"-H-" <H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Community,
> I have a number of files under C:\Windows\$NtUninstallkB******$, that
> range
> in size from 200Kb to almost 9Mb. Is it safe to delete these files?
> These uninstall files are using up prescious space on my humble 4Gb Laptop
> HDD.
> Can anyone assist?
> --
> Best wishes
>
> -H-

Hi

They are the uninstall files for the Windows Updates. If you are *certain*
that you will not want to uninstall any of the Windows Updates files, then
they can be deleted, yes. Once deleted you will not be able to uninstall
any of those Updates. Personally, I leave them where they are.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User