Is it me or the steelseries ikari laser ???

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
hey guys .....

well i bought steelseries ikari laser mouse and i found it really big my old mouse in front on it is a little small

well i play first shooter games but when i really get comfortable with the mouse i get to click right click with no reason

the click is really soft and has cool sound
i feel the programmable button on the side are far from my thump (i have big hand )
idk but for 79 bucks i need to know is it or it just me because since i used these mouse i can't kill enough in cod4 with my old mouse i was kill 100 or 100+ with these mouse i be lucky if i got 70 kills (my old mouse is like 5 $)

I'm using it for 7days now

and no i can't bring it back because i ordered it from USA and I'm not from USA lol so it will cost me much to send it back

so what do u think ?

dEAne

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
It is psychological - I used to play COD4 and 5 with logitech mouse and I don't care but when I bought a razer mouse (the touch is quite different very cool) the experience is different I always get killed on any play so what I did I put it on my mind that I am using a logitech mouse and I don't care and my kills increases. Just shoot and enjoy the game complain later.

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
thanks for replay :)
well i think that too but while using my mouse i get to feel pain in my hand after play long time i wasn't feel that in my old mouse
well i guess I'm new with these mouse and need time to adjust with it