windows media player

I tried using library management wizard (for windows media player 10) and got
the responce "must have win.xp to use this feature" . I bought windows xp pro
and installed it a few months ago , why would this occur?(It's acting as
though I have a different operating system than the one I'm running).Can you
help? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    Your question can best be answered by reposting in the
    "Windows Media Player" newsgroup:

    Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:

    Windows Media Player FAQ
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/faq.aspx

    Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
    http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

    Windows Media Player Support Center
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "moonshine" wrote:

    | I tried using library management wizard (for windows media player 10) and got
    | the responce "must have win.xp to use this feature" . I bought windows xp pro
    | and installed it a few months ago , why would this occur?(It's acting as
    | though I have a different operating system than the one I'm running).Can you
    | help? Thanks

Media Player Windows XP