windows media player

Tags:
  • Media Player
  • Windows XP
July 27, 2005 7:12:02 AM

I tried using library management wizard (for windows media player 10) and got
the responce "must have win.xp to use this feature" . I bought windows xp pro
and installed it a few months ago , why would this occur?(It's acting as
though I have a different operating system than the one I'm running).Can you
help? Thanks

More about : windows media player

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 12:00:06 PM

Your question can best be answered by reposting in the
"Windows Media Player" newsgroup:

Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:

Windows Media Player FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/p...

Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

Windows Media Player Support Center
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp

--