Spudger Availability in the UK

Hi guys,

Does anybody know where I can get spudgers in the UK, I've seen them on ebay for like £2.50 for 2 from china but I'd prefer not to have the hassle of it not being delivered, and a long wait. For those not in the know, spudgers are (usually) plastic tools that can be used to open laptops, macs, etc and were popularised by their use by apple technicians, hence why I post here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spudger - the black one is what I'm after.

I'm halfway through repairs on a powerbook g4 and would be helpful to have one.


1 answer Last reply
More about spudger availability
  1. So that's what a spudger is!

    If you can't buy one (or two) just take a piece of plastic and grind the tip and make your own. Maybe an old toothbrush handle?
Ask a new question

Read More

Apple Computers