Viewsonic vx2835wm 28in LCD "bright blue screen" (not BSOD )

nametaken

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
I've replaced my graphics card recently-had an MSI NX8800GTX 768mb which stopped working-dont know why. (I have NEVER overclocked either of these cards). I bought a BFG 9800 GT 1gb and now about 2 months later I had been watching movies through my PC and shuty PC off for the night. The next day...nothing. Now by this I mean my Viewsonic LCD just has this bright blue screen (not the BSOD ). I dont even get the "no signal" message one normally gets when the monitor is on but the PC is not. I can have the monitor on , then power up the PC and there is NO CHANGE at all. Now I can HEAR my PC booting up-I can even tell when my login screen has appeared and I can LOGIN ! I just dont get any activity on my LCD. This LCD has 5 connectors in back. The : D-Sub, AV , S-Video , YPbPr ,and HDMI . I use the HDMI for my PC and the YPbPr is hooked to my HD Cable box. The TV connector works fine. I tried to hook my PC using a DVI to D-Sub and got no response with this either. Honestly , I dont know which is most likely , the graphics card or the LCD input connection. Has anyone have any experience with trouble on their Viewsonic 28in LCD monitor ? I havent owned the monitor a year yet and the graphics card is only about 2 months old.What would cause a graphics card to die-bad motherboard ? I will entertain any and all ideas and I thank you all for your time. My "configuration" has all my specs.
nametaken

nametaken

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
Did some thinking and after hooking another PC to my monitor....my monitor works just fine so apparently there is something terribly wrong with my PC. As I stated before , my graphics card has been replaced three times in the last 4 months, most recently just 1 week ago. I now know this last replace was most likely unnecessary. Anyway....this is now the wrong place for this post...thanks to those who took the time to read ,
nametaken