Collin

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2002

ok all i want is to get a wireless thing to hook up to my
broadband connection on our family room computer so my
son can use the xbox wireless thing n his room, is there
anyway to do that?

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

if u have wireless broadband router then it can be
possible and for x-box u can get MN-740 wireless adapter