Icons won't repair

July 27, 2005 2:14:57 PM

For a reason unknown to me, a few icons changed (no viruses found) and
TweakUI fixed all but the Word.doc icons. Nothing I do changes that icon.
I've tried freeware programs, I've gone into the FolderOptions/File Types
and it shows the Word logo for the Word.doc files but the icon itself will
not change.
Anything else I can do?
Thanks in advance.

Paul

More about : icons repair

July 27, 2005 8:23:13 PM

Is it definitely the .doc file, itself, or a shortcut to it? If it's a
shortcut then right-click it > Properties > Change icon

Jon

!